Temptation (Prince Lotor x Female!Reader)

Hey everyone!

Here's the one shot in response to @Molscoll 's request. Thank you for requesting! Hope you guys enjoy  this one!

Don't forget to comment, vote, suggest for one shots or preferences, and tell me what you guys think! 

See you all soon. 

-OddballKid

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable." ~Mark Twain

*** ***

"What name did you say?" Lotor asked, trying to keep his voice calm. (Y/N) sat on the floor of his ship's bridge in front of him, wrists and ankles bound together with thick bands. Her (H/C) unkempt hair hung limply in front of her face as she stared at the floor, avoiding eye contact with her captor. Lotor's generals stood around them both, staring with anticipation at what would happen next.

"You heard me," she said defiantly, "you made a mistake in kidnapping me. Five days have passed which means Keith and the Paladins-"

"Don't say that name," he muttered. "It has nothing to do with the questions I was asking you." His generals looked at him with shock in his tone, deep and aggressive, unlike his normal calm and collected one.

"Prince Lotor," Axca interjected softly, "is everything alright?"

"Didn't I tell you to get back to work?" His steely glare met her eyes, making her shiver. The rest of the group did the same. (Y/N) took a mental note, somehow intrigued by it all. He's calm and collected half the time, which allows him to be such a great general. He prides himself on creating allies with those he conquers, meaning he believes that anger and destruction are not an effective way of getting what you want. But if they're suddenly afraid of him, then maybe he is capable of lashing out like his father...

"Of course sir," Ezor spoke for Axca. "We'll get back to work immediately."

"Good," he told them, and looked back down at (Y/N). "Now, where were we?" Wanting to test his limits, she tried again.

"I was telling you that it's been five days since you kidnapped me." She looked up at him with her own glare." So that means Keith and the-"

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT THAT NAME?!"

Without warning, (Y/N) was suddenly lifted off the ground as Lotor held her by the collar of her shirt. Her feet dangled off the ground helplessly as she gasped for breath at the sudden change. His eyes bore into hers with an expression so dark and cold she shook in fear.

"Prince Lotor-" Axca tried to interject again.

"I said back to work!" he barked at her, and then looked back at his prisoner. "Maybe we should continue this elsewhere." Dragging her by her shirt and despite her struggle against him, he pulled her into the hallway outside of the bridge. Throwing her against the wall, he stomped back and forth angrily. After watching the spectacle for a few moments, (Y/N) began to laugh.

"What?!" he cried.

"I don't think any of us good guys have seen you angry before."