Preference! First Kiss

Hey guys! I'm back with another preference for you all! I definitely enjoyed writing this one, and I'm even thinking that afterwards I might write some one shots from these. What do you guys think?

Also, thank you SO MUCH for all the reads and comment you guys have been sending! Each and every one has warmed my heart. You guys are literally the best. <3 

And one more thing...

SEASON THREE IS HERE!! OH QUIZNAK I'M GONNA CRY DX 

Without giving ANY spoilers (I will delete them), what did you think of season three? Tell me in the comments! 

Please don't forget to comment, vote, and send me in suggestions! I'll be waiting ;) 

-OddballKid ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Preference! First Kiss 

Keith: As awkward as he is, your first kiss with Keith will probably come out of nowhere.

After a long bought of fighting when he thought you wouldn't survive, he'll come running up to you and gratefully sweep you up into his arms. Struggling to hold back tears, he'll dive headfirst into it. Pressed so close against him, you can feel his heart as it practically beats through his chest. He'll gently hold the back of your head, guiding you through it all as you let him take you over. Letting go, he rests his head against yours, gasping for breath.

Keith: I'd thought I'd lost you...

Lance: Your first kiss with Lance will come simply because you just can't resist him anymore.

After him constantly bouncing around you like a cute puppy, poking at you, making you laugh, calling you sweet nicknames, and teasing you, you just can't be still. Grasping for his shirt, you pull him in and take a dive. You expect him to try to pull away, but instead he lets you pull him closer. Gently yet furiously, you feel as if you're guiding him through it all, arms dangling around his neck and his hands hold your waist. He lets you take control, not fighting any move you make. Letting go, you look up into his eyes to see his mischievous smile.

Lance: I knew you couldn't resist me...

Hunk: Your first kiss with Hunk is short and sweet, but the results afterwards just make you light up with giggles.

You're helping him cook for the Paladins, being the total giggling goofballs you two are the entire time. Throwing playful insults at each other, lightly spraying water at one another, and sometimes even throwing some food at the other, you two mess with each other playfully as you cook up whatever was in the kitchen you could find. At one moment, he's stirring something in the pan when he turns his head, only to meet your lips. Holding them for a short while, you quickly pull away. He looks down at you, eyes wide and completely confused. Bursting with laughter, you watch as a blush slowly creeps up his neck and his eyes light up.

Hunk: (Y/N)... I had no idea...

Pidge: She's never been one for physical affection, so going into a relationship with her you never expected it. So when she did kiss you, not moving you let her take control.

You two had just finished up a project together after working hard for many months, and she got a little excited about its completion. After a lot of whooping and hollering from you both, she grabs your shirt and pulls you down into a quick, yet fiery kiss. Letting you go, she went back to her celebration, leaving you there with you arms out in an awkward position and a completely dumbfounded look, wondering what the quiznak just happened.

Pidge: YES! We finally DID IT!

Shiro: He never likes to rush into anything. Slow, patient, and ever so gentle, he waits for the right moment to do it. When everything is calm, all the battles have been fought, and the eye of the storm arrives... that's when he does it.

You're standing together in the empty control room. Everyone else has gone to bed. You two whisper to each other the next plans of attack, plotting the strategies that wouldn't be used until morning. You've been helping with the preparations for this attack all day while helping the Paladins fight many others. You feel tired, but your nerves tighten as you realize the stake of the battle to come, making you unable to rest. Shiro notices this, and putting aside the battle plans gently wraps an arm around your waist to steady you. Looking up you meet his eyes, soft and kind. His radiating warmth clouds all your fear, and your tight nerves become almost non-existent. Closing your eyes you feel his warm lips touch yours. They dig deep, and his arms wrap completely around you, holding you up. Slowly... gently...

You don't want to let go.

Shiro: Relax, I'm right here...

Allura: She's lived a life of structure and order, but with you she lets everything loose. So when everything finally goes right and victories have been won, that's when she does it. 

You and the Paladins had just claimed victory in an important battle. Cheers and hollering are heard all throughout the control room, as each of the Paladins run around, high fiving each other for their win. Coran rubs his temple with a laugh, glad it's all over. You on the other hand, are just about to jump up and down with the others, when out of nowhere Allura grabs you by your shirt and pulls you in for a victory kiss. Short, fiery, but nonetheless satisfying, she pulls away with a shocked expression. The room goes quiet, and you two stare at each other with wide eyes and a smile for quite some time. But you don't mind. You could honestly stare into her eyes for eternity.

Allura: We did it... and we did it together. 

Coran: He's older, making him much more cautious. But all in all that doesn't mean he won't take a chance, especially with you.

After a long day of repairing and cleaning the castle, he's quite exhausted. Having nothing better to do and a want to cheer him up, you decide to do something for him to thank him for working so hard. You think hard on what to do... Bake him something? No, that wouldn't work, because you'd then get a thousand other questions from the other Paladins. Besides, you don't know how to cook Altean food. Make him something out of arts and crafts? No.... (Y/N) you're not a ten year old. But, there is something you can do that would work! Gathering your materials you set to work in the control room when everyone is asleep, and by morning Coran walks in to see the place completely flawless. Every nook and cranny had been scrubbed clean, and no sign of trash or debris is to be found. Completely surprised, he's about to call the other Paladins to ask who did it when he finds you next to a mop bucket, completely passed out on the floor. His heart beyond touched, he puts the bucket away and walks back over to you. You've woken up by now, and rising to your feet with the look of embarrassment, you stare at the floor. Shaking his head he leans down to kiss your cheek affectionately, whispering a thank you in your ear.

Coran: Thank you (Y/N)... for everything.