Temptation (Lotor x Female!Reader pt 2)

Hey all! 

Found some time in between my studies to finish this! Thank you so much for your support on this oneshot, and as requested by many of you, here's part two! I was originially just going to leave it as a two parter, but now I'm thinking I might expand it out to three part with multiple endings to satisfy you all xD.  

Also, Thanksgiving break is just around the corner for me, so I'll be updating more frequently soon! (Unless one of my professors decides to give me homework over break. If that's the case guys SAVE ME! DX)

And I do have one thing to ask you guys. I really love writing Voltron Oneshots for you all, and for those who also read my Jihyun x OC story I know I don't update it much anymore but I am trying to find the inspiration to pick it up again. That being said though, as it says in my bio I have a ton of original stories that I'm trying to finish on top of all of this (the life of a writer... it's quite the hectic one DX), and I was wondering if any of you would be interested in reading just some small oneshots from my inspirations and little scenes from each. I won't be putting what story goes where, and most likely it will be written so that anyone can read it and understand it without the rest of the context in the story, but I was just wondering if you guys would like to read something original on top of all of this fanfiction. If not, that's totally ok. It will not hurt my feelings at all if you don't want to. The fact that all freaking 25K (OH MY GOSH GUYS THANK YOU!!!!!) are even reading this measly little oneshot and preference book warms my heart tremendously, and I won't ask for more than you're willing to take. But if you are interested, comment and let me know! I'd be glad to share some of the other stuff that goes on in my mind with you guys. 

Anyhow, thank you for reading, and please don't forget to comment, vote, and tell me guys what you think!

You're all honestly the most amazing group of reader any fanfic writer could have. I'm so glad I started this book, because now I know you guys! <3

-Oddball

P.S. I know that since the new season has already arrived, the setting of this might be a little weird. I would imagine it would be sometime between the last two seasons when Keith was still the Black Paladin. I am only calling him the Red Paladin here for my own personal opinion that even if you change lions, you're still the same color Paladin as you were when you joined Voltron. I don't know, that's just a me thing and if you don't agree with it that's fine. Just change "red paladin" to "black paladin" in your mind. Oh the power of imagination! <3

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Temptation (Lotor x Female!Reader pt 2)

"Keith, what's our status?" Pidge asked over the intercom. Keith looked at the control panel in front of him watching his radar to make sure no one but his fellow Paladins were with him, 

"We'll be there in at least two doboshes," he answered. "Make sure everyone else is in position."

"Shiro's gonna be maaad when he finds we're out here mullet," he heard Lance say. Keith rolled his eyes.

"You know very well Lance that if we didn't, (Y/N) might not make it out alive," he chastised Lance. "Besides, you didn't have to come on this mission if you were scared of Shiro."

"It's not like you to go against him," Hunk interjected. "I don't even know why you would want to."

"Because he's asking me to continue to put (Y/N)'s life in jeopardy!" Keith fussed, gripping his controls. "I just can't do that!"