Spiders, Robots, and Skeletons! Oh my!

Arriving at the third floor, you jumped for joy at being able to exit the elevator. Hey, you couldn't be blamed. That thing was scary.

  Undyne chuckled at your behavior, shaking her head as you both exited, the doors sliding shut behind you.

  Turning to look at the path ahead, you noticed that there was a monster behind a long table, items that looked similar to food placed on them. It looked... good...

  Your stomach growled, hungrily asking for something to eat. You tugged on Undyne's sleeve, motioning to your tummy. She seemed to get the picture.

  "You're hungry? Well, lets see what I have here..." She seemed to dig around in her pockets, not exactly finding anything until... "Aha! Here, this'll be until we find something good for you." She offered you a piece of candy. What a hero.

  You took it nonetheless and — with the help of Undyne to open it — consumed it without complaints. Even if you didn't like it, you decided to keep your mouth shut, knowing that she didn't have anything else on her.

  However, the table was still there, and the food on it still looked good. You tugged on Undyne's sleeve again and pointed.

  "Huh? Where..?" After seeing what you pointed to Undyne shook her head. "No, no. Those are too expensive. We'll have to keep going."

  Going by seemed a bit of a challenge considering the table's owner called out to you.

  "Ou!~ Is that the captain of the Royal Guard I see?~ Oh Undyne!~ Don't you want something to munch on while you head towards the Capital?~"

  There was that scary word again; 'Capital'. It was a place, right? It didn't sound like a nice place at all, and you were honestly scared of it.

  On the other hand, you now started to look at the monster that called out to you, studying what she — judging by the vocals — looked like. She looked feminine with her hair pulled up in two pigtails on either side of her head, and her outfit looked pretty cute. Not to mention the bows that held up said pigtails. But what really got you interested was the fact that this monster's skin was tinted purple, and she had six arms and five eyes. What kind of monster is this?

"Ah, no thanks Muffet," Undyne replied with a grin. "We're good. Just passing through."

It seemed as though in this moment Muffet, as Undyne had called her, spotted you and realized you weren't a monster. She seemed more interested now, watching you until you were out of sight.

  How creepy.

  Undyne groaned in annoyance and you turned your attention towards the path ahead. Well, it wasn't really a path, more like a big area or room.

  The area, or room, looked like the air vent puzzle from before, only it looked more tedious than complicated.

  "I hate these.." The warrior grumbled, half to herself and half to you. She let go of your hand, now extending her arms to you so she could pick you up. You allowed her to.

  She started almost immediately, hopping to certain platforms and pausing in between them to decide where she needed to head to next. It took a few minutes, but soon it was over and you both had reached the other side safely.

Just then, Undyne's phone started to buzz. The monster set you down before answering the call.

"Hello?"

"H-Hey Undyne," Alphys greeted yet again. "D-Don't worry about th-those puzzles... O-Oh? You're already p-passed them?"

"Yeah. I just assumed I didn't need to complete them. Am I wrong?"