~Christmas Special~

Heeeeey-
Hey look-
Its a Christmas Special!
(gasp!)
And you're 10 again!
(wow!)

. . .

plsgivemeabreakfrombabies-

And now the setting is the Surface!
How pleasant!
I hope you enjoy!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!~

( Warning! )
This chapter's looooong-
And the choices I wanted to do were pretty... difficult.
I hope I did ok!

——————————————————

Your face was squished against the window pane as you stared with wide, sparkling (E/C) at the winter wonderland before you.

  It was snowing a good amount, yet not too much that it would be unbearable. It was the perfect amount. Not only that, but there was already a blanket of snow over the ground and your mother had told you that it was three inches thick. Three inches! Thats definitely enough to play in!

  However, she also told you not to run out there yet and to wait for your friends so you could play with more people than just yourself. That was smart advice even though you wished you could play now.

  The whole house was decorated for Christmas and not one member of the household got away with not participating. Pretty red bows and tinsel as well as lights decorated the room and at the corner of it sat a beautiful Christmas tree. You were pretty proud of your cozy house.

  You couldn't imagine that someone could be a Scrooge in all the glory at Christmas, but of course, there had to be at least one person. Who's that person? Didn't you forget said person in your room?

  Uh oh. You did.

  Scooting out of the bay window, your feet made haste and you skittered up the staircase and into your room. Sitting on your nightstand was your ol' pal Flowey, looking rather angry in his flowerpot.

  "Sorry I forgot about you Flowey! We're all done with decorating if you want to rejoin us downstairs!"

  "You know what my answer's gonna be," he glared, turning his head and pouting. "...Your just going to carry me back downstairs, aren't you?"

  "Yup!~" A grin made an appearance on your face as you picked up his pot and exited the room, making your way towards the living room. You set him down on the coffee table and made sure there was nothing on it that he could knock over. You swore he was a cat sometimes instead of a flower.

  You remember complaining that to Sans and he only responded with, '* sounds like he's p' fierce. * so... does that make him a tiger lily?~' Flowey wasn't amused with that one, but since when is he amused with any of Sans's jokes?

A scent wafted past your nose and you took in a deep breath then sighing with a smile on your face. It seemed like Toriel was making pie in the kitchen. Man, it smelled so good! You couldn't wait to dig in to it during dinner.

Going back over to your bay window, you looked out and spotted something that made your eyes start to shine in excitement again. Your excitement apparently was readable even from behind, for Flowey spoke up in an unamused tone.