~ Voting Results ~

Hello lovely readers!
Its been fifteen days, and you know what this means....

The voting results are in!

Thank you to everyone who voted and thank you to everyone who just thought of the choices in general!
Your support means a lot!

With that being said...
The winner of the book-selecting vote is...

Abused Souls!

The book choice Abused Souls pulled out the victory with a two-vote lead,
[ 7 - 5 ]

Again, as I have stated in the last part, do not fret readers who have voted/wished for Switched!
Switched will be written later!
This vote was just to see which one will go first!

In conclusion to this vote, I will post my Info Panel/Author's Note on my Abused Souls rough draft once I've cleaned it up properly.
Then you guys can go check it out!

Speaking of 'check it out'...
There is something else I'd like to share with you all.

Have you ever wondered what life was like on the surface for our young Reader?
Wanted to know how that life treated them?
Or how their disgrace of an uncle fit into their lives?

Look no further!
Because of my imagination actually working with me - and a request from a lovely reader I just couldn't pass up - in my Short Stories book, I will be throwing in a short taste of what the surface life is like!
(Its actually almost done! Maybe it'll get posted today, who knows?~)
Think of it as a continuation without the Author going through the pains of trying to think of a decent storyline for a second book.
(Ahaha-)

Win win.

With all that said...
I bid you all adieu!~
This book...

is officially Completed!