“Fuck. Faith, what do you want? Please tell me. I am fucking confused.” He yelled. Poor! Filthy Bitch. Perrie’s voice rings in my head and it’s everywhere. I try to ignore it but I can’t. Because of her I came back to my senses that I can’t keep acting like her slave, I have my own little shred of dignity.

“The diploma course is really good, I mean perfect. But I can’t join it,” I said and he sighed “But it’s the best. Others are way more complicated and shit” he said looking back at me. “Still, I don’t want to” I didn’t budge, not a single bit.

“Can I—can I do some job?” I asked my voice barely above a whisper. The idea just popped into my head and before I can stop it, it’s out of my mouth.

“You what?” he barked at my face. “Nothing…I really don’t want join anything. I’ll learn from Martha. This whole idea is stupid. I want to go home. Please tell Torres.” I said not meeting his eyes.

Few hours ago I was so excited and now I just want to go away. “Faith” he cupped my cheek making me look at him. I was already crying. “Please don’t cry.” I nodded gulping the bile in my throat. “Tell me, what you are planning?” he said. I shook my head. “It’s nothing,”

“Faith I want to spend all the money in the world on you and I want to spoil you. I love you so much. I can’t see you working. And beside that what will you do? You maybe stealing the opportunity from someone who needs it more then you,” I looked at him dumbstruck. “Please baby. Don’t fight over this.”

I looked away. I still don’t want to, even though he was right. Perrie’s words still made me cringe. I am just a poor girl whose life just turned upside down by luck. “Zayn please” I let my tears run freely. His jaw clenched. “I don’t want anyone to say that I am just using you for money and things like that,” I buried my face in my hands. “No it’s not true and no one would ever dare to say shit like that” he yelled standing up. I slightly jumped back.

“That’s what everyone thinks Zayn,” I said thinking about Perrie. He turned to me and kneeled in front of me. “Hey—hey look at me” I looked down at him. “Who said that to you?” He asked softly. “No one I was just assuming,” I said not meeting eyes. “Tell me I know you are lying” he held my hand. “It doesn’t matter” I shrugged. “No it matters a lot to me” I looked back at him. His eyes were pleading me silently.

“Perrie” I whispered. He cursed under his breath. “What did she say?” I bit my lip. “She called me a poor filthy bitch,” I admitted and looked away. He was silent for so long but after a while he spoke, “you do know that she said that to hurt you and me, and whatever she says doesn’t mean shit”

“No Zayn, actually what she said opened my eyes. I can’t just keep relying on you.” He was quiet.

“Let’s do this. I’ll pay for you cooking classes now. When your whole diploma course is over and you become a great chef, you will return back the money.” He was looking at me, slightly smiling. “How could you be so sure that I’ll become a great chef?” I said. He rubbed his thumb on my cheek.

“Because I have faith in my Faith,” I smiled. “Promise me you’ll collect all the receipts, so that I’ll be able to pay you back” he looked at me amused “I’ll sort that out and make receipts. I promise.” He laughed. “So, that means you are agreeing to join the course.” I nodded. I don’t know why I even agreed but knowing him he is putting a lot of effort into this relationship even more than me.

He sighed “God Women!” he murmured thinking I wasn’t able to hear him. “Hey” I swatted his arm. He chuckled kissing my temple. “But I still have to deal with Perrie so she knows how to mind her own god damn business,” “No just leave it” he shrugged, pushing himself back to couch. The knock on the door interrupted us.

“I guess our lunch is here,” he said Andrea came in with two trays; she smiled as she puts the trays on the coffee table.

 “Anything else sir?” “No this will do.” He dismissed her. “You didn’t fire her?” I finally asked him. “No,” he said placing the plate of chicken salad in front of me. I smiled. “Thank you,” I smiled at him kissing his cheek. “What was that for?” he smiled as he took a bite of the salad. “For being you,” I confessed and he raised his brows. “Okay?” I chuckled as I ate my salad.

“I guess we have to go there again…it’s half past one. I’ll just check if we can sort this out today or not,” he said still eating, while pulling out his phone with his other hand. “Zayn can you just eat first? It can wait actually.” He nodded returning his phone to its original place.

Ugh this guy, he is so controlled and wants to complete everything in one day, but this doesn’t change the fact that I love him. I’ll always love him.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note; Hiiiii here's the chapter hope you guys like! and i never really talked about boys new album....I want to know whats your favourite song. the album is sooo good. tell me your fav. tracks. 

comment and vote what you feel about chaptet! 
love ya...