“Hello Mr. Malik and Miss. Faith. Have a seat” we both greeted her back. I was thrown back by her friendly gesture. “Mrs. Drew we are here to talk about the admission. Can you explain us the details?” “Oh yes,” she smiled.

She shuffled through her drawer, and spread a long sheet on desk. It was a chart that was divided into three rows. “We have sorted that. You will be fine in this course. As you see the first section says level one; in which we will start with basics of both making cuisines and baking. Then we will go to level two, where we start with the tricky dishes and adding food from different countries. And the third and final level will be the professional level, you will start working under the provision of our top chefs and by the end of the three levels you will be experienced. But the most important that those courses will help you later in life,” She smiled and looked between me and Zayn.

I blushed. I just stared with my mouth wide open. Holy shit. It was too much. I thought that this was going to be easy. Just a month long and I’ll be able to bake a decent cake. But no, here I had at least a six months diploma to complete. I bet it would cost a fortune.

“Faith, do you like it?” Zayn interrupted my inner thoughts. “uhm…can I talk to you alone for few second?” he nodded furrowing his brows. “I really apologies Mrs. Drew,” I gave her my best smile. She nodded folding the sheet. Zayn and I exited the room and sat in one of the couches that I saw earlier at the reception.

“What happened? Don’t you like it? It’s the best in London. You know we can try another one if you want to?” he said in one breathe. “No! No it’s not like that. I loved it, the whole plan was perfect. And that’s the problem it’s perfect. It’s sound too expensive. And I just don’t want to be a burden,” I explained.

I looked up at him; his jaw was clenched and his eyes were distant. “Say something,” I whispered moving closer to him. “You think I can’t afford this,” he jumped to a conclusion. “I know you can,” all the things Perrie said the other day flash in front of me. Poor! Filthy Bitch. I sighed.

He sighed, “I’ll be back. We are going to lunch we will discuss it there.” He stood up and went back to the room. I buried my head in my hands. I just can’t let him spend his money on me just like this. Before it was different but now I’m his girlfriend. I am already living with him and he is already giving me a lot. More than I can ever deserve.

“Come” he stood still holding his hand out. We both exited the building without a single word. In the parking lot he opened the passenger door for me and as soon as I sat inside of the car he closed it with a loud bang. He moved to his side doing the same. “Zayn I’m so-” I started. “No! Not right now. Just don’t, okay?” I nodded already close to crying. The ride was long and we stopped in front of another big building, but this time, guards quickly rushed to open the door for us. “Very good after noon sir, ma’am” he just nodded and I politely smiled. He came to my side and led me to the building. It didn’t look like a restaurant. “Where are we going?” I couldn’t handle another high-class cooking school. “My office,” oh.

I have never been to his office. But are we going to eat in his office? The receptionist on the entrance stood as we entered. Zayn merely acknowledged her presence. He moved to the elevator loosening his tie with one hand. I almost smiled when he kept his grip on my hand, but I held it back. We rode up to the third floor.

We entered straight into the front of a big round room that had roof to floor windows. Again a receptionist greeted us; a petite blonde. “Andrea in my office now” he said to the girl. Wait Andrea?! He didn’t fire her. I wanted to jump in glee, he really was changing. I wanted to hug him but I resisted.

 He opened the wooden door which was tagged with ‘Zayn Malik; CEO of Malik Industries’. I almost get what his power and finance is all about. I suddenly felt like I didn’t belong here. I wanted run away and hide somewhere. The room was much larger than I expected. Light blue walls and roof to floor windows, and a large brown wooden desk with chairs surrounding it. There was a black carpet covering the floor, and a large couch with coffee table placed on the other side of the desk.

“Can I come in sir?” Andrea knocked. “Yes! Cancel our reservations for lunch. We will eat here. Faith what would you like to eat?” the only thing that struck me was that we were supposed to eat somewhere else, and I don’t know why we even came here in the first place.

“Anything, actually I’m not that hungry,” I lost my appetite a long time ago. He narrowed his eyes at me but I looked away. Angry Zayn was not- is not my favorite after all. “Order a chicken salad for both of us and some garlic bread that is all” he nodded towards her and she exited.

He removed his jacket and placed it lazily on his chair. “Sit” he said gesturing towards the couch. I hurriedly moved there. He sat beside me. “Do you see this building?” I nodded at his edgy voice. “I own it all. There are thousands of employees that works under me.” I nodded again. “You think I can’t afford your classes?” “I know you ca- is that why you brought me here? To show me how much power and wealth you hold?” I felt disgusted. “Yes, because you need to know that everything I own belongs to you too,” he explained, but I still felt that ugly feeling inside of me.

“But I don’t want something that is not even mine. You are already doing so much for me Zayn. I can’t keep acting like that. Before things were different, and now I’m your girlfriend, not your slave. This is about me and my self-respect. It’s just not something I can ignore anymore.” I am proud that I was not crying by now.