Chapter 20

Shoutout to itz_emmaeeee12

Kayleigh's POV:

So we're all boarded on the plane, ready for take off but I can't help the feeling that someone is watching me or talking about me, maybe I'm just being paranoid. I turn to look out the window and Andy takes my hand and says softly with a cute smile:

"You okay?"

I smile back weakly: "Yeah I'm fine."

"Just remember that you can tell me anything babe." He replies, kissing the back of my hand before resting it on his lap, our fingers still entwined.

"Yes, thank you Andy Pandy!" I laugh slightly as he gives me a death glare.

"Why did you say that? You know I hate being called that!" He pouts, hiding his face in the crook of my neck.

"I know, I know." I laugh "It's just your reaction makes me laugh everytime, it's so cute." I continue while stroking his hair.

"Her there! In the pink hoodie, that's her!"  I hear a faint whisper from the row behind.

"Andy! Did you hear that?!" I whisper, turning his head to face me.

"Hear what Kayleigh?" He asks, his gorgeous blue eyes looking in mine.

"Someone is talking about me in the row behind! They said her in the pink hoodie! That's me!" I panic.

"Don't be silly babe, there's about twenty people on this plane wearing a pink hoodie. You're just paranoid because this has shaken you a bit! Relax we'll be back in London soon." He tells me.

"No. I'm serious, I definitely heard it!" I reply. Looking through the small gap between the seats.

"I can't see anything!" I whisper.

"What the hell is wrong with you two? Mikey and I are trying to sleep over here! Clo asks from across the plane.

"Nothing, Kayleigh is just being paranoid!" Andy answers for me.

"Am not!" I pout and Andy puts his headphones on.

"Oh charming!" I say, turning to look out the window for the rest of the journey in a sulk.

Clo's POV:

We're now back in London and I think we're all relieved to say the least, especially Kayleigh.

"I hope we get to the bottom of this soon, it's going to completely destroy her if it continues any longer." I say softly to Mikey as he slips an arm around my waist as we walk through the airport to get our bags. Rye and Jack running ahead, causing havoc for  a vlog.

"We will try our best babe. All you can do at the moment is be there for her and I know you can do a great job of that." He smiles, kissing me head.

"What did I do to deserve you?" I giggle, looking up at him.

"Just being yourself really. I fell for you the day you kitted us out for our first music video." He flushes red slightly. 

"Aww, and I you!" I smile, kissing his cheek. Before grabbing my bag off the carousel.

"Let me get that for you Miss." Mikey smiles, taking my bag along with his.