Chapter 11

Shoutout to lovegymnastics6

Andy's POV:

9am and I wake to find Kayleigh laying on my chest still asleep. I look down at her and smile to myself as I gently stroke her head.

Across the room, Mikey and Clo are doing the same.

"Morning And." Mikey says in his morning voice.

"Morning mate." I reply, yawning.

"Up and at em! Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!" Blair shouts at the top of his lungs as he barges into the room, hitting a pan with a spoon.

Kayleigh shoots up immediately, being the light sleeper that she is. She almost headbutted me.

"Wow!" Rye shouts as he jumps and is awakened from his sleep.

"What the hell Blair?!" Clo shouts as she tries to cuddle into Mikey more to get away from the noise. He puts his hands over her ears.

"Brooklyn! Up!" Blair shouts, standing in the doorway still hitting the pan.

"Alright, alright! I'm up!" He snaps, sitting up and wiping his eyes tiredly.

"Don't think that doesn't mean you too Jack!" Blair continues. Jack doesn't even stir and we all laugh.

"Seriously?" Blair laughs.

"Why are you rudely awakening us at this hour?" Rye asks, sounding very ungrateful for the wake up call.

"Well! You boys have an interview with CelebMix today so we need you up and ready. The girls need to sort you out with clothes and make those mugs of yours look pretty as it will be filmed." Blair explains.

"Sick!" Mikey exclaims.

"Cool." Rye says as he lays down again.

"Are you saying we're not pretty?" I jokingly ask Blair, trying to sound hurt.

"Course you're pretty mate, when you put in a bit of effort." Blair laughs, ruffling his hair as he leaves.

"Nice." I reply.

"Someone fill Jack in please and you're all going to town in an hour to get clothes." Blair shouts from the kitchen.

"So, are you excited?" I ask Kayleigh, rubbing her arm gently and resting my chin on her head.

"I'm quite nervous actually." She laughs.

"Really? Why?" I reply, shocked.

"Well I'm working for you guys and Blair now and obviously I want to do my best, but what if it's not good enough?" She admits, nervousness in her voice.

"Kayls, you've already proved to Blair that you're more than good enough and us boys don't really care what our make up is like, as long as Blair is happy." I explain, sitting up looking at her.

She sits up with me. "Kayls?" She laughs, looking at me.

"Seriously, is that all you took from that? I came up with it just now." I laugh.

"I heard it all and I appreciate it. Thanks Andy." She smiles, planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Cringe!" Rye shouts from his bunk.

"Shut up Rye!" Mikey replies.

"I thought it was sweet." Clo says.

"What did I miss?" A tired Jack says while rubbing his eyes.

"Seriously? Now you wake up?" Rye laughs.

"What you mean?" Jack replies, confused and tired.

"Did you not hear Blair in here shouting and hitting a pan with a spoon as loud as he could?" I laugh.