Chapter 19

Shoutout to wolfess21

Kayleigh's POV:
Our experience in Dublin was sick! The boys did amazing and all of the Roadies were so good to us all, so generous and so welcoming. We'll definitely be back. I'm currently in the green room packing up the rest of my stuff, everyone else is outside. Probably taking more photos with fans.

Opening one of my cases, I fling all of my make up equipment in. I open my other case to put some gifts that fans had given me inside to find a piece of paper. Frowning, I open it to find it's a note saying "You're amazing!" I bet this was Andy attempting to try and make me feel better. There's a shuffling of feet coming from outside of the room, looking up there's no one there.

"Kayleigh! Come on! We have to go!" Blair's voice rumbles through, snapping me out of my moment of confusion.

"Coming!" I reply, jumping up, shoving the note in my pocket and gathering up my stuff before quickly heading outside to everyone else.

Andy's POV
We have arrived at Dublin airport and got through security and all that fun stuff. Luckily we had no problems this time, like the first time ever!

"Andy?" Kayleigh says from beside me.

"Yeah babe?" I reply, looking up from my phone.

"Earlier when I was packing my things up this was in my case. I was really confused for a bit but I figured it was you." She says, bringing a piece of paper out of her pocket.

Looking at her confused I say "What? Let me see. I didn't put anything in your case." I take the paper from her and read it.

"What's wrong with you two?" Clo asks from Mikey's lap. They're so cute.

"Did any of you put this in Kayleigh's case back at the venue?" I ask, holding up. They all crowd around to look at it.

"Nope."
"Wasn't me."
"I didn't do it."
"Never seen it before." Were the responses.

"Who do you suppose it is Kayleigh?" Rye sits down on the other side of her.

"I don't know but now would probably be the right time to tell you this." She begins.

"You're finally going to tell us why you've been acting weird aren't you?" Brooklyn asks.

"Well done Sherlock!" Jack answers sarcastically and slapping Brooklyn over the head.

"Shut up!" I shout, eager to hear what's been bothering her. I take her hand, showing I'm there for her. Knowing whatever she's about to say is probably going to be hard for her.

"Continue." Rye says, smirking at Kayleigh trying to make it easier for her.

"So basically since the start of tour I have been getting texts from a withheld number kinda similar to that note I found today. Saying I miss you, you're amazing, I wish I could see you, we'll be together one day, if only you knew how much you mean to me, you don't know me but I know you. It's kind of taken it's toll on me because I have no idea who this person is and it's starting to scare me a little bit.
I know I should have told you guys as soon as it started but I didn't want it to distract you from tour and doing what you've been working so hard for for so long. So I, I think that note could be from whoever has been sending me these texts. I thought I heard someone lingering outside the green room earlier but I just thought it was one of you guys. She explains, her grip tightening on my hand as she unlocks her phone with the other and shows us the texts. Mikey and Clo share a look, as do Brook and Jack and Rye and I.

"Oh babe!" I gasp, pulling her into a hug. "Don't ever feel like you can't talk to any of us about anything, especially me of course. I want you to know that you can talk to me any time about anything that's worrying you and I will always be there to listen, no matter how small you think it is. Nothing will be more important, as your boyfriend it is my duty to make sure you're happy and for me to do that you need to talk to me." I say into her hair as she holds me tight against her.

"Alright Andy, you sop!" Mikey says and they all laugh.

"Oh don't give me that, if it was Clo you'd be saying the same." I reply.

"That's true I suppose." Mikey laughs.

"That goes for you all!" I laugh.

"Andy!" Kayleigh says into my chest, her voice muffled.

"Hold on babe, I haven't finished." I tell her, clearing my throat.

"Yes you have! I can't breathe! Let go of me!" She slaps my thigh and struggling to get free.

"Oh! Sorry!" I laugh hysterically as everyone erupts into fits of laughter. Kayleigh sits up again, her hair a mess from the way I was holding her.

"Are you joking? Fix my hair now sweet!" She demands.

"Yes my queen!" I laugh, starting to put her hair back into place.

"Whiiiiiiped!" Jack's voice shouts in my ear and I look to find him recording me.

"Shut up ya leprechaun." I laugh and Kayleigh moves onto my lap.

"So we're all good now?" I say quietly into her ear as she leans against me and she nods. "I'm really glad you told us. I could have handled you suffering in silence any longer." I continue.

"I just didn't want to bother you all with my thing. I thought I could handle it myself." She mumbles back.

"Never think that Kayleigh, I love you and it's my job to keep you safe, protect you and make you happy." I tell her, sitting up and turning her face to look at mine. "I will not rest until I find out who has been doing this to you." I continue.

"I don't deserve you." She smiles, tears in her eyes and kisses me passionately.

"No, I don't deserve you." I smile.

"Guys! Come on! It's the last call for our flight!" Rye shouts, they had gone ahead and we were too busy talking to realise.

"Crap!" We say together, jumping up and gathering our stuff. Taking her hand I say

"Let's go!" She smiles, looking up at me before taking off running through the airport.

————————————————————————
Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long! I hope you enjoy this piece of the puzzle. Who do you think is trying to contact Kayleigh?

Congrats again to: wolfess21 you're smashing this!

The next question for RoadTrip Trivia is: What Band was Blair in?

Vote!

Comment!

Thanks, Shannon x