Chapter 15

Shoutout to wolfess21

Rye's POV:

10am and Blair barges in to our room, Andy, Mikey and I the only ones awake. Andy watching football on his laptop, Mikey editing a vlog and I'm just chilling.

"Morning boys." He says.

"Morning." Those of us that are awake reply.

"I have an announcement for you all later, make sure Kayleigh and Clo are here too." He continues.

"Okay." Andy says while yawning.

"I've got to go out for a bit, hold down the fort for me boys." Blair tells us, leaving the room.

"Yes Blair!" I reply.

"What's the plan for today then?" Mikey asks, putting his laptop away.

"I dunno, probably just editing vlogs." I reply.

"Yeah." Andy agrees.

The door of our flat swings open, and Kayleigh's voice shouting.

"We're here! If you're not decent, deal with it!" As she and Clo barge into our room.

"Hello to you too!" I say sarcastically from my bed with a smirk.

"I don't mean this in a bad way but why are you here so early?" Andy asks, with a laugh.

"Because I missed my baby so much!" Kayleigh replies as if she's talking to a child and climbs up the steps of Andy's bunk and pinches his cheeks and traps him in a hug which looks pretty uncomfortable on his part.

"What have you given her?" Mikey asks Clo as she kisses him and sits down beside him.

"Turns out she likes coffee." Clo replies laughing.

"Oh god save us all." Jack mumbles, waking to the sight of Kayleigh looking like she's choking Andy in whatever you want to call what she's doing but it's definitely not a hug.

"Jack!!" She squeals running over to him and hugging him too.

"Why Kayleigh? Why?" Jack croaks, struggling to breathe from being squeezed so hard. We all laugh.

"Because you're my friend and I love you!" She replies, letting him go.

"Oh god." I laugh.

"Where's Blair?" Clo asks.

"He's gone out for a bit. He has some announcement for us later and he wanted you two to be here as well." Mikey answers.

"Oh god, what have we done now?" Clo laughs.

"It's nothing bad, he seems pretty excited about it." Rye replies.

"Yeah but why do me and Clo need to be here?" Kayleigh asks from Andy's bed as she made her way up the steps and cuddled in beside him.

"Because you're a part of the Alphadog fam now, you need to be kept in the loop!" Brooklyn answers.

"You two are probably needed to help out or something." Andy says, playing with Kayleigh's hair.

"Oooohhhh." Kayleigh replies, now understanding the situation.

"You're so simple it's unbelievable!" Clo laughs.

"Shut up!" Kayleigh shouts, throwing the nearest thing to her at Clo which happens to be Andy's pillow.

"Hey! I was comfy!" He tells her.

"I'm sorry!" Kayleigh turns to him, laughing at the annoyance on his face.

"Clo give us the pillow!" Kayleigh demands.