The Past catches up

Mark POV

She held his arm with the blade in mid air. Before he or anyone could react, she spun him around and punched him in his face. Making him stumble away from me and his blade dropped on the floor with a clank. She stepped closer to me, that's when I saw her face had completely changed. Her beautiful brown eyes were no longer there, instead what filled it was a dark purple colour and a violet mist spewed from their corners. The sweet and kind expression always on her face was gone. All that was there was rage and hatred. I never expected to see someone so kind full of that much hate.

Her steps towards me became more and faster. I thought she was about to attack me, so I shut my eyes and turned my head. But the attack didn't go to me, but she had struck Anti. Releasing me from his grip.

"Baby doll" I heard Dark cry out to her. She snapped her head in his direction and started to walk towards him, each step father that the last. Before she reached him, she snatched his blade from the floor. I wanted to stop her from doing that. I know what it can do to a human. But she grabbed it and swung at him without as much as a struggle. She wielded it almost perfectly.

He dodged it just by the skin of his teeth, but ended up falling backwards again.
"Y/n!" I called out to her .She looked to me, almost like she was studying me for a moment.

"Dark! " Anti called out, she turned to his direction in a rush. Almost animalistically it looked like. She stared at him for a brief moment like she did with me and then looked at her hand, at the blade. Then slashed the blade at him. He tried to step back but was too slow and still caught him. Grazing across his chest, slitting his shirt and skin. The black blood seeped out on his pale skin. He seethed and as she was about to strike again, he disappeared from in front of her and next to Dark.

"You never mentioned that" Anti said to Dark, seemingly scolding him for leaving out a detail.
"I didn't think she's still like that"

"Baby doll, just give me the blade" Dark said, now talking to her.
"What, the blade? " she asked almost innocently, touching the tip of it with her index. It's the kind of gesture and tone of voice that gives you chills.
"Just give it here" Dark told, he didn't even sound scared. Not that I expected it from him, but I'll admit, I was.

She focused on him and I focused on her, watching her every move only because I didn't know what she could be thinking. This wasn't my y/n. She wasn't herself. She went closer to Dark but not close enough where he could reach her. Or do anything to her.

"You need to die" she growled and was about to strike at Dark with the blade but was stopped.

Anti appeared behind her and grabbed both of her arms,holding them against the sides of her body and since no one wasn't paying any attention to him, no one saw him coming.

Your POV

All I could feel was rage. I didn't know what I was doing or saying. I didn't even see normally. My vision was different. It was all vibrant colours. Everything looked different shades of indigo, except for three beings seeming to radiate a colour of their own. I couldn't tell what or who they were.

One was a bright red, it seemed to come out of him like flames. There was a being inside the flames, he looked to be human. He was on his knees and what looked to be like splotches of a different red on his face and arms and shoulders. When a voice called or a name, I turned towards it in a rush. Now seeing a dark green colour emitting from another being. Except it looked more of a mist than a flame. And the being inside it was far from human. It was distorted and it's limbs seemed to have protrusions. It was hideous, like something that belonged in hell.