Stuck In A Loop

Your POV

"Yes, Baby Doll" I felt the shiver run through me like a shockwave. I never thought I'd heard that voice, for real, ever again. I'd hoped it at least.
My head hung in my hands, I was practically incapable here. He was back, no doubt. And this time, I have nothing, more accurately, no one. I won't drag Jamie back into this. Mom never knew in the first place. And now there's Mark, what'll happen to him, I'm pretty sure Dark hates his guts.

"What's the matter Baby Doll? " he asked as if he didn't know. It frustrated me to the least.
"You are! Why are you here! Why can't you just leave me alone! " I screamed aloud. If anyone saw or heard me they'd think I'm insane. Maybe I am.

"Shh, you'll wake the neighbours" he chuckled. I glanced over at the nightstand and saw my phone there. See, I knew I brought it up with me. Dark and his fucking games.

I grabbed it and looked to see the time. Right after burning my eyeballs out with the brightness, I saw that it was 4:50 am. I guess he had a point.

And there's the sickening and familiar feeling I felt whenever he was right about something.
"You should go back to bed Baby Doll" Dark chimed as if he cared.
"Stop calling me that, I'm not your fucking toy" I gritted at him.
"No, you're not. You're way more precious" he replied in a low raspy tone. It sucks that I'm a sucker for that kind of voice.

"You're disgusting " I spat and he chuckled.
"Don't hide what I already know"
"What the fuck does that mean? " I grumbled at him.
"You know exactly what it means"
I scoffed at him and got up from my bed to rinse my mouth. Somehow I can still taste that rancid blood mixture in my mouth.

This is fucking disgusting. Did he really have to.

"No, I just wanted to. It was fun, can't wait for more" I could see the grin he would have.
Forgot he could hear my thoughts.

"Better get back to being used to it"
And that he never fucking stops talking.
"I can still hear you " he growled at me. I rolled my eyes looking in the mirror. Yes, I'm still scared of him, but he annoys me too. I don't know which is more prominent.

I quickly decided that I was scared of him more than annoyed when I felt a sharp sting shoot through my upper arm. Then I heard his laugh.
"Did you forget about that too? We have a lot of refreshing to do"

"Ack, you haven't changed a bit, what a surprise" I retorted.
"Time will tell" he sounded like he was talking to himself, rather than me. Which made me wonder what he meant.
"Now get back in bed" and there he sounded like he was whining. I just rolled my eyes again and walked out of the bathroom. I passed my bedroom and went for the stairs.
"What are you doing? " he sounded annoyed now.
"I won't be able to sleep anymore, thanks a lot" I snarled at him. As I reached the top of the stairs, my arm pained again. I winced out and rolled up my sleeve to see the first cut I ever got from him. It was red, like when first got it. He snickered in my head.
"There's a lot more where that came from"
I scoffed again.
"I don't have time to be your puppet" I snarled, descending the staircase.
"You're as stubborn as ever"
"And you're as psychotic as ever" I retorted.
As I reached the last step, my left leg gave a throbbing pain. It was a wrenching pain. I stumbled and my shin hit the edge of the last stair as my knee hit the floor.

The pain from my leg and the pain I got from hitting the stair was enough to cause me to flop on my back and hold my foot. I groaned in pain as my hand rubbed my shin. Thankfully my leg stopped throbbing. Isn't Dark just the best to stop the pain when I fell. Not.