letters #3

07.2.1996
dear plkw-iii

not gonna lie, i was ready to call you immediately. i stopped when i remembered that we both need to write at least three letters each to the other, and i didn't want you to forget, so here we are.

but you will be expecting a call and email as soon as i get your letter.

in other news, i DID listen to your album. i'm not that big a fan of, i'm not sure what you classify it as, but it sounded like screamo, but that was pretty good. you never specified, what do you play? or did you sing (scream)? i have a bass, and i'm teaching myself how to play it. i don't think i'm very good, but it seems fun to learn!

i appreciate saying how you like to help people. that's extremely selfless, and i wish i could be more like you.

signed,
mikeyway

15.2.1996
hey mike,

i totally forgot about that 3 letter thing. schools are weird as hell. sorry i scared you with my singing-screaming. i'm the vocalist. i can play the bass, though. i can teach you if you like.

the problem with letters is that the time and the stamps make you want to cram so much in, but i don't know what to say.

this is probably getting to you around valentine's day. i don't know what you did, but since he just broke up with his girlfriend, my buddy joe and i went to different establishments to cause mayhem. long story short, we got kicked out of 9/13 we went to. do you have a girlfriend?

or a boyfriend, i don't judge.

whatever. you can definitely email and call me, that IS why i gave you them.

i'll be expecting it.

- peter