letters #1

03.12.1995
dear pen pal,

hello! my name is mikey way. i go to belleville high school in new jersey, usa. the school said to share some facts about me, so here goes. i am 15 years old, and i have an 18 year old brother named gerard. i have brown eyes and glasses, and i'm 5"10. i work at a barnes and noble and i'm a sophomore.

please share some information about yourself, as we might as well get to know each other (since that's the point of the whole 'pen pal' thing).

signed,
mikey way

19.12.1995
dear pen pal (mikey),

hey. my name is peter lewis kingston wentz the third, but i go by pete, since nobody can actually remember my full name. i'm a junior at new trier, 16 years old, and i've got a brother and a sister, andrew and hillary. 5"6 and brown hair and brown eyes. i also play football and soccer.

and before you go saying how we're going to 'bond' and crap, know that i'm not doing this for my own pleasure. the school and my parents are making me do this to 'channel my feelings to another person' so i don't lash out or something. we're not going to gain an amazing friendship, this is just so they can feel like i'm not an absolute dick. which i am.

sorry if you wanted an actual experience. i can try to be nicer for your sake, but i'm gonna be writing these letters in pen.

from,
pete