letters #2

03.01.1996
dear peter lewis kingston wentz iii,

wow. i'm sorry if i offended you in some way, and if i'm about to offend you again, but what do you mean that you would lash out? i'm sorry, but my interest has peaked. and i'm sure you aren't a complete dick, i bet you have barriers to break. this is a pen pal program, just because i know your name and address i'm not going to find you and make your life a living hell.

and yes, pete, i am looking for a real experience. i need an escape, and we could both help each other if we could. come on, let's bond! in the span of a fortnight (i think that's what the british call two weeks?), i want to know your favorite color, soda brand, movie, tv show, animal, and city. what's your girlfriends name? what kind of music do you prefer? most importantly, do you have an email? hit me up.

signed-
mikey

17.01.1996
to mikey way,

the other thing in this manila envelope is the cd demos for my band. and the writing on the side next to the track list is my email. below that is my phone number. you scared me by saying that you need an escape. i'm a crabby asshole, but i've got problems too, and i want to help people. besides, it's the grand old year of 1995 1996 (it's january, give me a break), who even writes letters anymore?

from,
peter lewis kingston wentz the third