EPISODE 28

Jimin :
No . She didn't .

Y/N :
Oh then why are you talking bad about her then ?

Jhope :
No , we didn't . Just a misunderstanding .

You nod slowly .

Next Morning ----------

You woke up and saw that the boys had already left. You looked at the table, and saw that there was a note from them. You opened the note and read it.

"Y/N, we are unable to stay with you for the next few days because we have a lot of things to do because of getting ready for our comeback. But we can still chat online or through messages, okay? Stay healthy and if you're hurt, call me. - Love JIMIN."

You smiled. You looked at your phone and there were already tons of messages from Jimin. You replied to all of them one by one.

Someone knocked on the door and you looked up to see that it was the nurse.

Nurse:Good morning Miss! This is your breakfast. If you are not feeling well make sure to give us a call. Just simply dial 56 if you need any help.

She said as she handed you your breakfast.
You said thank you and she left.

You sighed.

'I'm tired of being sick and not being able to do anything.'

You started to think about the moments when Jimin kissed your lips, smiling like an idiot and wishing he was here with you.

'Well then Y/N, you'll have to be healthy and recover soon.'

You ate your breakfast and it was quite delicious. You enjoyed it so much. You were almost done with it but then a girl came in. You couldn't really see her face, since she was covering her face with a cloth.

"Who are you??" you asked while trying to look at her face. You gasped as she showed her face and at that moment, you felt a sharp pain in your stomach.

Y/N:What do you want? Wendy .

You said while touching your stomach and groaned in pain.

Wendy:It's simple. I just want you to die.

Your eyes grew bigger when she said it.
You didn't say anything but kept glaring at her. She smirked.

Wendy:You know why? Because you took something precious from me. And it's Jimin. Not only Jimin but also everyone's attention!

She said and pulled your hair.

Y/N:Let go!!!

You shouted. She pushed you to the floor.

'shit!'

You started to vomit blood again.You look at Wendy smiling at you.

Y/N:What is in that food?!

Wendy:Oops! Didn't I tell you before? Well you probably don't want to know what it is anyway.

Tears started streaming down from your cheeks. You tried to calm yourself.

'you're not going to die Y/N.'