EPISODE 27

You turned off your phone and grabbed your outfit. Thanks to Taehyung, your brother, or should I say, BTS' Sassy Fashionista, for helping you bring your clothes. (lol)

As soon as you walked into the bathroom, you quickly ran to the sink and vomit again, but this time it was different. You looked down at the sink and saw blood all over it. You panicked a little as you quickly washed it away and cleansed your mouth so no one could see it.

After that, you acted like nothing happened as you caught a taxi to go to your mom's restaurant.

After few minutes, you arrived there.

You looked inside through the entrance. You waved at Seulgi when she noticed you and she grabbed her bag and walked out .

Seulgi:
안녕 ( Annyeong // Hello ) Y/N !!! I missed you so much!!

She said while hugging me tightly.

Y/N:
Me too!! * whisper * Let's go somewhere else to talk.

Both of you walked to a nearby café and you ordered some snacks and went to the toilet. When you came back, she handed you your drink .

Seulgi:
잘지냈어?? (Jal Ji Nae Sseo // How are you?)

Y/N:
Yeh I'm good. 너는? (Neo neun // You)

Seulgi:
아니. ( Ani // No ) *sigh* 너무힘들다 . (NeoMuHimDeulDa // It's been difficult)

Y/N:
*put drinks down* 아 왜그래? (Ah WaeGeuRae // Ah ~ Why ? )

Seulgi :
*tries to give a small smile . My mom. She just passed away. *Cries*

Y/N :
*eyes grew big and gasped as you covered your mouth* 어떻게... 미안... (Ottoke... Mian... //How... I'm Sorry)

You tried to comfort her.

Seulgi :
Thank You Y/N. Thank You for remembering me. I thought you wouldn't visit me ever again. Thank You.

She hugged you.

Y/N:
Do you need anything else??

Seulgi :
No. I think I'm happy to see you again.

She smiled and wiped away her tears.

You guys chatted for hours. You checked your phone and saw 100 + missed calls from the members as you looked at the time.

"Oh shit!! It's 7 pm. "

You told Seulgi that you needed to go home.

BTS P.O.V --------------

Jimin:
Where is she????!

Namjoon:
Calm down Jimin. She's will be here in a sec.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door.
It was Y/N. All of us crossed our arms and looked at her.

Y/N POV -----------

I looked at them. " This is Bad. " I faked a smile but there was no reaction so I groaned and said that my stomach hurt. Of course, I was just faking it.

Jin:
Are you okay!?

Y/N:
Yes ...

You changed into your comfy clothes and lay down on the bed .

Jimin:
Where were you?

Y/N:
I went to meet up with Seulgi.

J-Hope:
Hyung... That girl again.

Jin:
*sighed*

You know Seulgi?

You slowly nodded your head.