EPISODE 25

Jimin P.O.V

I looked at her with my eyes wide opened . She never said that , I never heard that . But I want to hear it more from her of course .

I then smiled widely and put my arm around her waist . We then look at each other . She pinched my nose . " you're my little mochi !! " she said .

Jimin :
You little sweetie pie . Why so cute ?

Wendy :
Could both of you stop ? It's disgusting .

Jimin :
Then why the hell are you still standing there ? Can't you hear my sweetie pie told you to get lost .

Wendy :
I'm not done with you Y/N !

She slammed the door and walk away .

Y/N sighed heavily .

Jimin :
What's wrong ? Oh and why did you do that ?

Y/N :
What ? I was trying to help my boyfriend okay ?

Jimin :
So we're back to one piece now ?

I said while looking into her sparkling eyes.

She nodded and smile .

I can't handle my emotions so I started to cry and hug her .

Jimin :
I can't believe that.  I thought you still hate me . Thank you for giving me the second change . I can't live without you .

Y/N :
Do you think my days are bright and happy when we broke up ? I missed you more . When you locked yourself , I suffured and gone through a lot of pain Jimin .

Jimin :
I'm sorry . I promised I will make you happy .

She nodded .

Y/N P.O.V

You and Jimin are back together now . You tell the members that you are going to take care of Jimin until he is completely healtly and energetic again .

Y/N :
Where should I sleep ? Hmmm * thinking*

Jimin :
You can just sleep with me. 

He pulled you onto his bed . You put down your pillow.  He's already lie down onto his bed . You lie down and you guys look at each others . He then slowly moved his hand and run through your soft hair .

You moved your hand and put it on his face .

Y/N :
Baby face ? No baby skin .

You laughed . He touch your hand and remove it from his face .

Jimin :
*hold your hand * I have soft skin , and also soft lips . My fans are all crazy about my lips . But why didn't you crazy about it ?

You looked at him , his face is really serious.

Y/N :
Because I know how they taste like ?

He laughed and so do you .

Jimin :
You become more dirty day by day Y/N .

Y/N :
It's that a compliment or ?

Jimin :
It's a compliment for me but not my fans.
( sorry idk what am I writing lmao )

Y/N :
Go to bed now .

You close the light .

Y/N :
Good night Ji-

Before you could finish your words , he suddenly hug you from behind . You startled a little .

You turn to face him . It was quite dark , so you can't see his face .