Episode 3

Jimin:
Do I know you?

He look at you closer which make you took a step back.

Jimin :
Ahh... I remember now. You are the girl who make my 200 dollars pants wet and dirty.  *make his eyes bigger and look at you *

You felt embarrassed so you look away. Your sister noticed you . She walk to you.

Jessica :
Jimin shi.. Long time no see.

They shake hand and you look at them confused.

Jessica :
Ahh... This is my sister Y/N and Y/N this is Park Jimin from BTS.

Y/N:
Unnie! You know them? No I mean ,  you know him ?!

He look at you and laughed. He squat down .

Jimin :
Of course . We are in the same company.

And he stand up and bow. " I'll go now, enjoy your meal. " Jessica bow and he left.

Y/N:
Unnie!!

She look at you shock. " Yes? " "what's wrong? "

Y/N:
Ah wae you didn't tell me?!

She look at you confused. You didn't say anything and just walk to the counter again.

" Aish!! Did she just introduce me to that jerk?! "

You crossed you hand and keep mumbling. Seulgi noticed you so she talk to you.

" What happened? Something bad happenend? " "Even Worse!! " You look at her and give Jimin a death glare. " Really?! Even bad!? What is it ?" You point at Jimin. " Him? " Seulgi ask. You nod. " What?! He kissed you? !" You were almost fell down. " Oh MA gawd! " You look at Seulgi and she has her hand cover her mouth. " No! Of course!!" You look at her. " Oh..cehh "
" Then what is the Bad Things you said about? " she crossed her hand. You bring your face closer to her ear.
*Whisper * "My sister know him . He said that he work with my unnie. "
Seulgi gasps after she heard that.
" Ommo!! Really?! " You smirk and nod. And she laughed at you. " Stop making joke! " " You are so funny !!"
You look at her ,she keep laughing until she walk in to the kitchen.

" Whats up with her? " You shake your head and left the restaurant and go home.

Tomorrow Morning

Jessica : Y/N ahh.... Wake up. Today is your day.

" Hmm.. " " What? "

Jessica : Get ready ! Ppali! I'm waiting.
You slowly wake your eyes. You take your towel and go to bath. Since today your birthday, you wear the necklace that your grandfather bought for you on your 9th birthday. You put some makeup on and went downstairs .

Omma : Why do you dress like that?

Y/N: Err... It's my day.

Appa : What?

Y/N: Ahh.. Nothing.

You were about to change your outfit but Jessica grab your hand.

Jessica : Omma, Appa! Today is your ddal birthday. She is turning 20 . Aren't you happy ?

Your parents only listening.

Omma : Why would I be proud? She even doesn't had a job.

After listen what your mom said, you can feel your eyes almost tear up. You hold your tear.

Y/N: Yeah... Omma is right unnie *fake a smile * Theres no need to celebrate my birthday. I can celebrate by myself.
You let go of her hand and walk out. You walk to a cake shop. You went to buy your favorite strawberry cake.

You wait for the bus to come. You sit down and listen to music. You saw an old lady was searching for seats. You stand up and let her sit.

Y/N: Halmeohni... You can sit here.

Old lady : It's okay. You can sit down.

Y/N: Aniyo... You are older, I can stand. And I can loss weight too if I stand.

Both of you laughed .

Old lady : You are such a nice girl and pretty too .

" Thank you " You smile.

Old lady : Where are you going? And why are you alone?

Y/N: Ahh.. That... I'm going to the beach. It's my birthday and no one wants to celebrate it so I go alone.

Old lady : You poor little girl.*you fake a smile again * Since you are nice and polite, I guess you will have your wish came true.

Y/N: Really? I hope so 😊

Driver : We are here passenger No. 007 .

Y/N : Owh... That's me. Well have a nice day halmeohni. Annyeonghigyeoiseiyo!

She smile and went down. You walk down and try to find the old lady from the windows.

" Ehh? Why is she not there? "
" Did she just -- "

                 " Disappeared? "

- To be continued

Thank you for reading and voting. 🙆😍