Over the week, they chatted getting to know each other better and she found herself liking him. The week after he was persuading her to come out to where they met but Lianna didn't want to take the chance remembering what happened before but she knew she would eventually give in she also wanted to see him badly too.

On the day they were supposed to meet, she was both anxious and excited to see. She sneaked out of her room through her window then managed to get out of the pack house which was always full with people and security. She was not surprised that no one noticed her but she still had to be careful though. Once she was successfully out she ran to the woods excited to meet him. A big smile appeared on both their faces when they met. He pulled her into a hug holding her tight.

" I'm so glad you came, you have no idea how happy you've made me. "

" Well I can imagine if the smile on your face is anything to go by. " she said smiling and his smile widened. There was something about seeing her smile that made him want to smile too.

" There's somewhere I want to show you. " he said.

He took her hand and led the way, he liked the way his hands fit with hers like the spaces within her fingers were meant to be filled with his and the warmth and spark that erupted while their hands were intertwined. He was going to show her his special place, not many people knew of it. He didn't even think anyone did and now it was going to be their special place where they could come to anytime they meet which he hoped would be more often than not.

"We're here. " he announced showing her his special place. Lianna thought that the place was beautiful, somewhat magical. The grasses and trees were greener and if you looked closely you could think it twinkled or was filled with glitter. " It's beautiful. " she answered awe struck.

" I doubt it's anything compared to you. " he said and pulled her closer. They were inches apart from each other and she anticipated what was going to happen next. He tucked a strand of her hair back in place not taking his eyes off her and she seemed to like staring into his green eyes. When she thought he was going to make a move he just smiled at her and took her hand. She was disappointed, she thought he was going to kiss her damn she was sure he would but why did he stop then. She let her mind ponder on the question. They walked along the pathway that seemed to have golden brown leaves scattered around although there wasn't any sign of that anywhere amidst the leaves but it was no doubt beautiful. What she saw next caused her to let out a small squeal looking at the place with complete awe. It was a waterfall, it was high and the water was so pure and there were rocks that was scattered with red leaves on them, the place was simply breathtaking.

" It's awesome

" It's awesome. " she squealed with a bright smile.

" I'm glad you like it. " he said returning the smile.