CHAPTER 18

THRID PERSON VIEW
TIMESKIP TO A WEEK LATER..

(Y/n) sighed as she stacked all the papers neatly on her table,she finally finished her paperworks about handing Leonidas over to her uncle,Prince Leonard.He's indeed a good and worthy man for ruling a kingdom.
(Y/n) got up from her very comfortable leather chair as she went to the door to look for her dear wife,Elsa.

She checked the study room for her,but she's nowhere to be seen,so she decided to check the kitchen,then the garden,the dining hall,their bedroom, but she's nowhere to be seen.She scratched her head in confusion,"Where on Earth is she?",She muttered.Then out of nowhere,she felt a pair of arms wrapped around her waist from behind.She glanced at the person's fingers and saw a beautifully craved golden ring,she smiled instantly when she saw it."I've been looking for you every where,y'know..thought you've gone missing",She said as she turned around.Elsa giggled as she lean toward (Y/n) and kissed her on the nose and apologize,"Sorry for making you worried honey,I was with Anna..we're talking about stuff..",She stated as (Y/n) smiled and nodded her head."It's okay,so wanna hang out with me today,I just finished my work and all..",She said as she blushed.Elsa giggled,"Of course I'd love to! ,oh (Y/n)..you sounded just like back then when we're still dating,we're married now!",She said as she giggled even more.(Y/n) laughed along while blushing,"I know,I know..we're married already,but I just can't help but fall in love with you over and over again,it still feels like this is our first date to me !",(Y/n) confessed sincerly as Elsa blushed.(Y/n) can't help but laughed at her own cheesy words and she offered Elsa her arm.

"I Love you (Y/n)..",Elsa whispered as she gladly took her arm into hers.(Y/n) lean down to her and peck her small lips gently and replied,"I love you more than you can imagine..".The two lovely couple spend almost the entire evening together,enjoying each others company,the two lovers were sitting on a bench in the royal garden,having fun while (Y/n) constantly on a look out for butterflies,fearing they might bite her to her death,but their alone time was ruined when a servant appeared and handed (Y/n) a very elegant looking envelope.She looked a little confused and thanked the servant afterward.She opened the envelope and took out the letter,After she finished reading it, she sighed and quickly put it back where it belongs.she sat up and dusted herself,she crouched down infront of Elsa with a sorry look on her face,"Elsa,sweetie..I-I gotta go back to Leonidas for a couple days,My uncle requested my presence immedietly.",She said in dissapointment.Elsa sighed as she nodded her head,"Hey..I'll be back as soon as this whole thing settled okay? Maybe...we could have some fun when I came back home? If you know what I mean~",She said as she smirked at her.Elsa instantly looked up while blushing,(Y/n) laughed as she cupped her face with her palm gently.Elsa placed her hands on top of hers and lean in slowly.The kiss was passionate and deep,But sadly they had to part away so they don't die from lack of oxygen.

"Okay,okay but you promised to come back as soon as possible?",Elsa said as she crossed her arms.(Y/n) chuckled sweetly as she raised her hand and put up her pinky finger infront of her.Elsa giggled as she wrapped her pinky around hers,"I promised",(Y/n) said.She got up from her crouching position,"I'll go and pack my stuff,see you at the docks?",She said as Elsa nodded her head while smiling sadly.
After she left her,Elsa looked down and placed her hand on her stomach."Don't worry baby,Mummy will tell her about you later..",She whispered to the developing baby inside of her.

TIMESKIP
ELSA'S POV

"Have you told her yet?",Anna asked me as she lift her child from the ground and carried her in her arms.I sighed and shake my head,"You should tell her before she left for Leonidas..",Anna said as she placed her hand on my shoulder.I sighed again,"I-I don't know Anna..I'm just scared if she reacted the wrong way",I said as I hugged myself,feeling nervous.Anna smiled,"Elsa,the both of you are married,I'm sure she'll be happy to hear the news,I mean she even told me how much she wanted to have her own family with you",Anna stated while smiling sweetly.I looked at her in disbelief,"S-she said that?",I asked.Anna chuckled and nodded her head eagerly,which made me blushed thinking about our first night activities.