CHAPTER 8

Your pov

I woke up by the sound of someone sobbing next to me,I groan.The left side of my face stings alot,"(Y/N)!",Said Elsa as she hugs me tightly,She cried in my shoulder.I smile and pat her back,conforting her.She pull me of and put her hands on my now-damaged face."I'm so sorry,(Y/n).I-it's my fault your like this",Elsa said between her sobs.I pull her into a hug again,"It's not your fault my queen,I did it because I want to,like I said,as long as I'm here nothing bad will ever happend you!",I said cheerfully as I salute."Please,I don't want this to happend to you again (Y/n),I care about you too much..",she said as she hug me tightly,not wanting to let go.

Our moment were interupted by Kristoff 'coughing'
We pull away from each other and blush shyly."(Y/n),you don't have to come to Anna's party if you don't-","-I'm gonna come to that party,no matter what",I cut her off.Kristoff then came toward us and put his hand on my shoulder,"You need to take a rest and I'm sure they'll understand",Kristoff said with a sympathic face.I shake my head,"No,I'm going and have a good time,period",I said.

The both of them sigh,"Are you sure (Y/n)?",Elsa ask,I nod my head."okay then,I'm just glad that your okay (Y/n),well gotta go now,see ya!",Kristoff said as he left,leaving the two of us alone.
The both of us look at each other and blush,"T-thanks for saving me (Y/n)...again",Elsa said as she tuck a strand of hair behind her ear shyly.I chuckled,"No prob my queen,anything for you",I said as I flash a flirty smile to her,she giggle as she slap my arm playfully.

"(Y-y/n),can I stay here with you for tonight?",Elsa ask."sure why not?",I said as the both of us lay down on the single bed.I had to make some space for her since the bed is pretty small.Elsa lay her head on my chest and snuggle on the crook of my neck.I wrap my arms around her as the both of us slowly drift into unconsiousness.

_____________________________

THE NEXT DAY

ANNA'S POV

I wake up suprisingly early today,I yawn and strech out a bit.Just as I step my foot out of my bed,someone grab me and cover my mouth.My eyes wided in fear as the muscular man puts a sack over my head,blocking my vision.I tried to scream as loud as I can,I could feel the man lift me on his shoulder and ran.

I started to cry,begging for help.I can't belive this,I was about to be taken away by some guy,I tried to fight him off by kicking my feet, but he was too strong compared to me.Then I could feel him putting my back on my feet he then take off the sack from my head,"SUPRISE!!",I gasp and look around..wait, it's my birthday!
I was in the ballroom and it was packed with people.There's a massive sign that was hang across the ballroom that said,'happy birthday Anna!',It was absoulutely gorgeous,the decoration was even more perfect,it was really colorful and lively.

I cover my mouth with my hand,Elsa rush towars me and hug me tightly."Happy birthday Anna",she said as I hug her back,everyone was cheering and having the time of their lives.
"Thanks Elsa,oh! Where's Kristoff and (Y/n) anyway?",I ask,then a hooded figure came toward me and Elsa,"Happy birthday Anna! ",the figure said as they take off their hood.I gasp in shock,it was (Y/n).The left side of her face was burnt,she smiled at me widely.I grab her by the shoulder,"W-what happend to you?!",I said as she chuckled."The bastard escaped last night and let's just say..things got messy",she said calmly as she shrug it off.As I was about to say something,she shushed me by placing her finger on my lips."C'mon Anna,It's your Birthday,you don't have to worry about it..just go and enjoy yourself",she said as she push me toward the crowd.She and Elsa then dissapered out of nowhere,So I decided to listen to her and have fun.