CHAPTER 2

I huff and hid behind a crate.I took down almost 1/3 of the pirates.I'll pat myself in the back later,I have to focus.I saw this one guy,struggling to fight the bad guy.The pirate was on top of him as he tried to push him off.

I went out of my hiding spot and quickly kick the pirate off him as I finish him of."T-thank you!",He said and I smile and put my thumb up,then suddenly another one pops out of nowhere and stab me right on the shoulder from behind.I scream and turn my head to face him.He look me right in the eyes.I grit my teeth together trying to hold myself from sreaming.He put on a stance,but before he could react,I kick him so hard he fell off the ship,probably eaten by the sharks by now.

"R-RETREAT!!",Shouted the pirates.All of them ran away like the coward they are and went back to their ship,but before their ships could go anywhere,they were surounded by the Navy.I smirk,then I sit down on a barrel.I took out the knife that was embedded inside my shoulder slowly while gritting my teeth.Ugh,finally it came out.
I threw away the knife into the deep sea.

Then the lady before came toward me,"A-are you okay?! I saw what I happend! Here come with me to the medical room",she said in a slightly panic tone.I nod my head as she wrap her arm around mine and escourt me.Now that I get to see her carefully,she have a jet black hair and green eyes,her skin are slightly tan.she is a head shorter than me.She saw me checking her out and she put her hand on her face to cover her blush,I chuckle to her reaction.

×::TIMESKIP::×

The medic cleaned my wound and stiched me up and damn, it hurts a lot.I'm lying on my bed,looking at the ceiling above me. Nobody was seriously hurt during the attack which is good.we'll be arriving to our destination in 2 more days.
"umm..can we come in?",Said a female voice.I turn my head toward the door and said,"Sure,come in.",the door open and it turns out to be the girl and the captain..?

W-what is he doing here?
I ask myself.

The captain salute me and I salute him back."Good Evening captain! What brings you here?",I ask.He smile and he took my hands,"I just want to thank you for saving my dear and only daughter",he said as he shook my hands gratefully as he let them go."w-wait she's your daughter?",I ask and he nodded his head."Wow I do not know that,but no need to thanked me though.I was doing the right thing.",I smiled to the both of them."Oh where's my manners! Well let me introduce myself,my name is George Calligham and this is my daughter Lucy Callingham",He said as her daughter bow down a little."It's nice to the both of you,my name is (Y/n),(Y/n) Kodiak.",I said."Nice to meet you indeed,I was hoping if you could join us for dinner tonight in the dining hall with the rest of my family?
I would really appreciate it,since you saved my daughter..what do you want as a reward for your bravery?
My daughter? Money? Say whatever you want and I'll give it to you",he said."F-FATHER!!",Lucy said while blushing like a tomato as she cross her arms.George chuckled and turn his head to me,"so which one do you want?",he ask."No,it's okay really! You don't have to give me anything! I'm just glad that she's safe,but sure I'll join you for dinner",I said,the captain chuckled."hmm..usually people are eager to take that kind of offer,very well then.Someone will inform you if it's dinner time if you'll excuse me I'll be on my way to the deck",He said as I nod my head.He then left the room,leaving Lucy and me alone.

"T-thank you again for saving me..",She said as she put a strand of hair behind her ear shyly.I chuckled,"Like I said no need to thanked me,next time when there's an attack,you should just hid downstairs.That will be safer for you.",I said to her.She nodded her head.