CHAPTER 4

Your pov

Me and Elsa went back inside the castle.I took a shower and change into a white blouse with a pair of brown pants.A knock was heard,"Miss Kodiak,Dinner will be starting soon",said Kai,He is one of the servant here.I look myself in the mirror on last time and went outside.I went to the dining hall and was greeted by the servants,I kinda miss being treated like a royalty.Kai signal me to sit next to Elsa which I galdly accept.Anna waved at me and I wave her back and smiled.Kristoff was there too,next to Anna.They look really cute together and I approved.

During dinner,all of us chat.It's been a while since I've been in a group like this and I like it.

___________________________

After dinner,Anna and Kristoff leaves the dinning hall,leaving me and Elsa alone."(Y/n),do you want to walk me to my room?",she ask and I nod my head,"Sure!"

After that I walk next to her,we were pretty close to each other.Our shoulders were almost touching.We then arrive at our destination,"Thank you for companying me to my room (Y/n)",she said in a sweet voice,I chuckled and salute her."No prob Elsa,good night.See ya tomorrow!" I said as I walk away while waving at her.I went back to my room,which is not really that far away from Elsa's.

I lay on my bed and sigh,I can't believe I ended up staying in a castle with a beautiful queen.I hug the fluffy and comfy pillow next to me tightly,wishing that it was Elsa.I blush at my own thoughts,I decided to just sleep with my pants and bra on.

I took off my blouse and fold it neatly,just like my mother thought me,I missed her alot,even though she's not with me anymore.My eyes started to sting,I rub my eyes,preventing the tears to fall down.I hate crying,It made me felt vunerable and weak.I shake off the feeling and continue folding my blouse.

The upper top of my body were covered with bandage due to the stab wound on my shoulder and so does my left arm.Then I heard a knock on my door,omg why do people kept on knocking on my door when I was trying to get some rest.I groan and went over to the door,totally forgot that I was only in my bra and pants.

Elsa's pov

The door open,revealing (Y/n) with an annoyed face,but her face soon change into a happy face.she did her infamous salute and smile,*giggle* I really love it when she did that,It's adorable,"Elsa what brings you here?",she ask,when I was about to speak,I just notice that she was just in her pants and bra.I was a blushing mess,I can saw her abs and muscles on her perfect built body.Her body is also covered in scars,wonder where she got those scars from? And she also have a tatto on her upper arm,which made her look way more attractive.

She seems to notice me staring at her abs and blush,"P-pardon me! I'll go and put on some clothes!"she said,I then grab her by the hand quickly,"I-it's okay (Y/n)! Y-you dont have to..I just came by to see if your comfortable with your room or not.."I told her,as I slowly let go of her hand.She wrap her arms together around her ,blocking the view of her body,"Y-yeah,I'm liking this place a lot!",She said with a reasuring smile."W-well I'm glad that you like it and um if you need anything just call the servants",I told her.She chuckled and said thank you while nodding her head."well s-see you tomorrow (Y/n)",I said as I wave her goodbye.I walk back to my room and jump on my bed while squeling on my pillow excitedly.I can't believe what I just saw a while ago,It was ABSoulutely amazing.(See what I did there? ;)) - Mikey)

I sigh dreamily in my pillow and I just can't wait to hang out with her tomorrow,if I'm not busy that is..

_____________________