CHAPTER 14

YOUR POV

After a couple of hours flying,we finally land down to get some rest.Leo was really thristy and hungry from all the flying,luckily I packed us Alot of raw and dry meat.I gave Leo the raw one,since he really like it.

The two of us gobbled down our food and drank a lot,"After this,we'll get back on the air as soon as we can",I said as I wiped my chin with the back of my hand.Leo only looked at me,knowing how urgent this is to me.It was already night time,we were only a couple miles away from Arendelle.We decided to take a rest then head back to the journey after we get some rest,I set up a small bonefire for us to get warm.

It was really chilly out here in the woods.We had to keep our guards up at all time,anything could pop out of these thick bushes and bite our heads off.
I lean my back on Leo's body,just to get more comfy.I have to admit,he's really warm and fluffy,I can't help but snuggled with him.
A couple minutes later,
The both of us slowly drifted to sleep.My eyes got really heavy as my vision started to get blurry and hazy then,SNAP!!

It sounded like someone just stepped on a brach

Me and Leo's reflex kicks in,we got up and I grabbed my dagger.Leo growled as a figure started to appeared from the dark.I clicked my tounge,"STAY AWAY FROM US!",I shouted,hoping to scare away the creature lurking in the dark.

I then heard the creature chuckling,I gripped my hand on my dagger even more.Then,A man stepped out from the bushes,he was tall and lean,he also had a pair of violet eyes with strawberry blonde hair.I gasped as Leo jumped in front of me and roar."Hahahah..looks like you still remember me huh?",Said the man.Leo only growled louder,then he snapped his fingers and suddenly,we were surrounded by his minions.Damnit,Why can't I just have one normal night?

I sighed as I ready myself for a fight."What do you want from us?",I asked.He chuckled and pointed at Leo,"I want this creature..I actually thought that it already died when we tried to capture him..it was indeed a pain in the ass",He said,I furrowed my eyebrows in anger."So it was you Who's responsible for it!",I shouted angrily.He chuckled,"yup that's right,I really want him so bad..do you know that their skin and mane can cost you a fortune in the black market?",He stated as the rest of his minions agreed."ENOUGH!"I shouted as all of them silence."I'll end all of you once and for all",I said as I draw my dagger.He snapped his fingers again and all of his minions instantly lunged at me.I quickly dodged them as Leo jumped on one of them,ripping their throat out.He screamed in agony as the rest of them looked terified.

I smirked and ran toward one of the minions and slashed their neck and chest,he then fell on the ground,lifeless.Me and Leo fight side by side as the enemy slowly decreased.Finally after what it felt like hours of fighting,the only one left is the boss.He looked at me while smirking confidently."Not bad..not bad at all..",He said as he clapped his hands.Leo were really exhausted,he could barely stand and my breathing was heavy.

He then walked closer toward me,Leo was growling like mad.I pushed Leo back to the ground ,not wanting him to fight anymore.I never left my eyes off him.He still kept on walking toward us,he then folded his sleeves and he ran his fingers in his soft hair.He suddenly stop moving a couple feet away,suddenly he charged toward me as he draw his knife.I gasped,he swing his knife to my face,I barely dodged it.

My cheeks then sting,then I realised that he had cut me.Blood were dripping down my chin.I wiped it away with the back of my hand.He then throw another swing at my face and I deflect it with my dagger,I pushed him back as I took the oppurtunity to strike his stomach,but sadly he quickly blocked it with his knife.