CHAPTER 12

(Y/n)'s pov

It was a bless staying here with my family.I enjoy their company that I've always longed for.Dad said he's gonna cook for today,which makes me really excited.He'll probably gonna cook some meat and stuff,I can't wait for it!

Ever since I stayed here,the vision is getting worse and worse.I had a feeling in my gut that something bad is about to happend sooner or later.

Right now,I'm at the woods looking for some sticks for the feast tonight.My little bro,Nathan is tagging along with me.He's actually a very nice kid,kinda shy at first but that's just normal for everyone."Are you sure you're okay?",I ask him again.He nod his head,"Yup don't worry,I'm a strong man!",He said as he flashed me a big smile.I'll have to agree,he's pretty strong,for a 3 years old.
I chuckled and we continued looking for  sticks.

I carry the bundle of sticks on my back,"I think that's enough,c'mon let's head back to the cottage",I said as I extended my hand.He accept it shyly as we walk down the path leading to our home,but then suddenly a creature fell from the sky.A loud thud was heard when it fell,the bushes and trees were shaking."WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!?",I said as I get infront of Nathan,protecting him.

I told him to stay here as I check on it,I went to the place where it fell and what I saw totally shocked me.A yellow fur lion with red mane..with a pair of eagle wings..I shirek.What on Earth is this thing?!?

I examine it carefully,it look like it's injured.The wings are twisted and there's alot of scratch marks all over it's body,there's also a couple of arrows sticking out.I felt sorry for the creature,I have to do something or it'll die.The majestic creature's breathing were heavy and shallow.I crept toward it slowly,the creature growled.I jumped a couple feet away,"H-hey there,don't worry I-I'm just trying help you out..",I said as I approche it slowly.It calm down a bit after I said that,thank god.I examine its wound,it must get treated immedietly."Nathan! I need you to help me out,go get mom and dad,quickly!",I said as he nod his head and ran off quickly.

I placed its head on my lap,I pet it on the head gently.I could hear a faint purring,I giggled and continue petting it.Moments later,Nathan and the rest finally came.Mom brought her case of potion and herbs,Dad gasped when he saw the creature."(Y/n)!,Come here,stay away from that thing!",dad said as he extend his hands protectively."Don't worry dad! This is fine",I said as I pet its head.

Mom open her case and start mixing her herbs and potions,all of us watch her contendly.She grab a cotton and dap it with the potion she just mixed.She dap the cotton on the surface of the wound gently.Its head shot up and it growl in pain,I kept on petting its head,comforting it.

It took mom a long time to clean the wounds and she even had to put the creature to sleep with her potion inorder to pull out the arrows that was planted deep inside its flesh without getting our heads cut off.

Timeskip

The creature's injuries are slowly healing every single day.Yes,we let it stay with us in the house,we let it stay inside the large wooden shack at the back of our house.I name him Leo,he is actually pretty friendly.I visit him 3 times a day,just to make sure everything is alright.Everything went well while I was living here,but there's a piece of my heart missing.I missed her,I miss her bad.I crave for her beautiful smile and her angelic laugh.I put my hand on top of my chest,feeling empty and lonely.

Anna's pov

All of the resident in the castle are ordered to gather in the garden,King Leon and Elsa had something important to tell us.Me,Kristoff and the rest waited patiently un the garden.I was thinking about what they wanted to inform us,what could it be?