Epilogue

5 Years Later
"Collin," I yelled, "stop eating the cookies! You and your father are eating them just as quickly as I'm baking them! We aren't going to have any left for the party tomorrow if you two don't stop!"
"Sorry Mommy," Collin mumbled around a mouthful of cookie.
"Get lost kid," I giggled.
"Yeah," Austin nodded, "get lost kid."
"You're just as bad as him," I laughed, "you get lost too, kid."
He scowled, but followed Collin out of the kitchen with no objections.

After the complications with Collins birth we decided shouldn't try to have anymore kids, so he's our only and I'm perfectly content with that.
Watching him and Austin run around causing mischief as much as they possiby can make me the happiest person in the worls. My mom and dad spoil Collin a lot, they give him at least one new toy everytime they come over. He loves them though, and as long as he's happy I'm happy too.
He's defintely a daddy's boy, and I'm okay with that. Watching them bond and play makes me happy.
He got his eyes from Austin, but everything else from me. He's such a beautiful little boy, he's going to make his mate a very happy girl one day.
When I explained to him what a mate was he got so happy.
"So there's someone out there who's meant to be my girlfriend," he had asked me.
"Exactly," I nodded.
"That's so great," he grinned, "that means there's gonna be a girl who is gonna love me and I'm gonna love her and we're gonna be just like you and daddy."
I smiled as I thought of the grin that spread across his face and his eyes lit up.

"Come here, boys!"
"Coming," Collin yelled.
"Here," I pushed a plate of cookies to them, "I made some extras for you."
They smiled and grabbed for the cookies, shoving them in their mouths.
I laughed as I watched them wolf ;) down the cookies.
Even with cookie crumbs all over their faces, they were still the most cutest boys. And they're the only boys I will ever need in my life.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's A Wrap!!
This Book Was So Difficult To Stop, But I Felt Like It Was Really Going Nowhere At This Point, So The End!
Thank You All For Sticking With Me Through All Of This!
I Have Decided To Go Ahead And Start A Brand New Book Very Soon.
I Want To Do Things A Bit Differently This Time Though. Still Werewolves, Just This Time I'll Switch Some Things Up ;)
I Love You All!
Until Next Time,
"I Have Late Night Conversations With The Moon. He Tells Me About The Sun And I Tell Him About You."
-Allenah<3