"Who cares ..." Dazai didn't wait to pull the ginger inside :"I already reserved us a table so you can forget about running away~" they both set on their table and made their order while the ginger couldn't get more embarassed at noticing everyone there wearing elegant clothes :"I hate you so much ..." he muttered annoyingly but felt more annoyed at the other's response :"I love you too~" he instently stood up, he needed to get out of there and clear his thoughts :"I .. i will go wash my hands ..."

On his way, he passed by the waitresses room and overheard them talking about the brunet and he clearly heard that one line :"That guy with the white coat is so handsome, he probably doesn't have a girlfriend since he's wasting such a special day on that short, ginger guy though ..." and here they completely ruined the day. When he joined the brunet, the latter noticed his depressed state and guessed that something happened. He refrained himself from asking any question since their order already arrived, he prefered to wait till they got the dessert to ask :"What happened earlier ? No need to hide it, be honest with me, please ..."

Chuuya wanted to find anything to tell the brunet other than the truth but he could think of nothing, he knew he was such a bad liar so he refrained himself from even trying as he muttered :"There were just ... some girls .. the waitresses ... they were pretty happy to know that you don't have a girlfriend since if you had one, you would never waste your time on being with someone like me ..."

"Okay .." Dazai said, anger obvious on his tone. The ginger sure regretted telling him but it was already too late. Once they finished their meals and headed out, they noticed the director who was Dazai's father's friend and behind him stood some of the waitresses. Dazai pulled the ginger with him surprising him as he whispered :"Whatever i say, go with it and act natural ..." he didn't even get to ask why since they already reached them and the girls had all their attention on the handsome brunet again.

They talked about Dazai's father first then the moment the director asked if they enjoyed their time there, Dazai suddenly pulled the ginger grabbing his hand tightly :"I really liked the food, i might even reserve all the place for when i will propose to my beautiful lover right here~" he lifted Chuuya's hand and softly kissed it and the waitresses's mortified expressions sure pleased him as he added :"My only problem was with the service, i wish i won't find the same ones the day i reserve it ..." his tone turned to a cold one as he glared at the waitresses and the director instently hushed :"Of course, everything will exactly be as you want, our clients requests are our orders, just say it and it's done ."

The brunet felt content with the answer then pulled the ginger with him and the second they were out, he laughed :"Did you see how their faces turned ? The director will probably lecture them later, well, that's what they get for having a full mouth~" the ginger kept silent and only pulled his hand away from the other's grip and Dazai who remembered, instently apologized :"I'm sorry ... i promised i would never touch you without your consent-"

"Who cares about that ..." Chuuya muttered, his day was more than ruined now :"I said i hated this kind of jokes but ... you just keep repeating them over and over again ..." the brunet instently hushed to explain himself :"They were the ones who ruined the day for you so how could i just leave them be ? I thought this would make you feel better ..." he directly shuted up when the ginger shook his head, his eyes already tearing up :"You reassuring me that it's not true .. that being with me isn't a waste of time would have been more than enough to help me feel better ... but you ... you prefered to think about getting your revenge on them not giving a single damn about my heart and you even made that lie about proposing to me ..."

"It wasn't a lie ..." Dazai wanted to say but it would only make everything worse, he prefered to only laugh at himself this time :"I feel like i'm only making mistakes lately and all i do after is apologizing and asking for your pardon ... pathetic, right ?"