Chapter XXXXIII

This time, Chuuya neither stressed about his clothes nor about the fact that he's late, all his mind was focused on the dream he had and on his wet underwear when he woke up. This got a million times worse when he heard the brunet's voice downstairs "How am i supposed to face him now ?????" He decided to just ignore all his thoughts and wear a soft smile as he went down and his plan failed miserably the second his eyes met the brunet's hazel ones then went down analyzing his looks and comparing them to his then instently turning to go upstairs. He still was stopped by the brunet grabbing his sweater making him complain :"Let me go !! There is no way we are walking out together when you look so elegant and i look like ... this ..." He turned and took a good look on the brunet's black pants and shoes, his grey shirt and black and white tie, add to this his elegant white coat, there is no way for Chuuya to go out with him when he's only wearing his usual black pants, a casual red sweater, his casual small black boots and that casual dark red coat, he was way too casual.

"No way you're changing your clothes now, we're already too late besides, you look gorgeous, where is the problem if i looked a little better than you for once ?" Dazai muttered while pulling the ginger who was pulling himself to the opposite way :"So you admit that you look better than me ?!! Let me go, i won't take too long i swear ..."

"No way, or ... is there anyone you want to seduce without telling me ... how dare you, Chuuya ... and even when i am around ... you're so cruel ..." Kouyou only laughed at the brunet's acting and even more at her son falling for it :"N .. no ... why would you think of this ... b .. besides, it's not like you have someone you want to seduce !" And Chuuya realized the day he wins an argument with the brunet didn't come yet when he heard him say :"Well, there is and it already worked~" Dazai smirked as he added in his thoughts "Since it's you, Chuuya~"

The redhead's expression turned to a saddened one though as he muttered :"Does ... that mean that .. you met that someone before coming here ?" And Kouyou laughed loudly but hurriedly ran to the kitchen when the brunet glared at her. Dazai couldn't take more of the ginger's denseness as he took the other's coat and wrapped it around his shoulders then pulled him out while thinking "Is this what we call a war with no winner ?" Since he couldn't even tell if he won or lost their stupid argument.

Kouyou stopped them by giving the ginger what he prepered for the brunet then warned :"1 p.m Chuuya, don't forget ." And the brunet immediatly retorted :"How could you be so mean, Kouyou-san ..." the ginger's mother only pushed them out as she teased :"This is what you get for planning things on your own, now take good care of my son and enjoy your date~"

"It's not a date !" Chuuya hushed before turning to the brunet who said :"I will~" hushing again :"And don't just agree with her !" Here they are walking alone and what a better moment for the ginger to remember his wet dream and get all tensed up.

"Couples ... couples everywhere ..." Chuuya's mind complained as they walked awkwardly between all those lovers enjoying Christmas together. He instently jumped at the brunet leaning down to ask him where he wanted to go for which he shyly stuttered :"I ... i wanted t ... to buy a new phone ..." the brunet instently frowned but still smiled and softly nodded :"Follow me then, i know some stores where you can find good ones ." Chuuya innocently followed the brunet completely oblivious about his plan.

After more than an hour of searching, they both tiredly set on a bench to rest, the brunet was the most tired between them though since it took him all his energy to find a flaw to each phone the ginger liked, at least, his efforts weren't useless since the other still had no phone. Chuuya pulled him out of his thoughts as he handed him the bag filled with all the food he prepared for him then took a small one inside and shyly whispered :"Here .. here is your g .. gift for Christmas ..." he slowly put it on the brunet's lap then started stuttering as the other was unwrapping his gift :"It ... it may seem g .. girly b ... but i thought that it's b ... better than just buying you something ... a ... and i wish the effort i put on making it is enough t ... to convey my feelings s ... so thank you so much for everything and Merry Christmas !" And "I did it !!!!" He added in his mind since he already thought of this speech a million times since the last week. All he needed now was to see the brunet's reaction and it sure surprised him. Dazai never looked so happy as he took the blue scarf the ginger made for him then wrapped it on his neck and whispered in joy :"Thank you, Chuuya ... I'm never taking it off ..."