Chapter XXIV

Rain wouldn't stop falling all the night, it made Chuuya remember that night he spent with Dazai talking about everything and anything, he won't deny that he misses those days and wouldn't mind living them again, but there still was that weird feeling deep in his chest as he looked up at the dark rainy sky from his room's small window. This sure was a bad feeling he had and he couldn't help but feel worried and insecure about what Dazai would tell him the next day.

He wasn't wrong for having that bad feeling since the second he entered the classroom, he found them all agitated and there was that face he hated so much that wasn't here. "How come ?" He thought as he set on his chair silently. 

The bitch would always come early but here, even her friends were worried as she didn't answer their calls and texts from the previous day.

Dazai entered from the back door followed by his uncle from the front one. All students went back to their seats just to hear Oda say that Kimishita Mei won't attend this highschool anymore due to family problems.

Chuuya noticed that even her friends were surprised and she sure wasn't the kind to move away without telling them. He felt that something was off and stared at the one sitting beside him who was already looking at him with a soft smile :"Good morning, Chuuya~"

"What's with his cheerful tone from the morning ?!" The ginger thought as he answered with a whisper :"Good morning, Dazai ... hey-"

"I'll tell you everything later ..." the brunet reassured him with his warmest smile while their teacher started his class :"Focus on the lesson for now, okay ?"

Chuuya nodded silently even thought he was more than curious now, he couldn't wait for the morning classes to finally end.

After the bell rang, they both went to the roof top where they could talk freely, the moment they set, Chuuya was all serious as he was going to ask for some explanations but Dazai had all his eyes on what was in the other's hands :"Is that a home made bento ?" He asked curiously.

"Yeah ..." the ginger opened it and showed it to the other making his eyes bright open :"Don't tell me you're the one who made it ??"

"I am ..." Chuuya whispered before the other jumps on him :"Cute !!!!! Now gimme !!!"

"What the- stop acting like a kid !" Chuuya yelled to the brunet who wouldn't hear him :"Yes i'm a kid, so gimme gimme gimme !!!

"Stop using those puppy eyes, you aren't cute at all !!" Chuuya lied just to make the other give up but he sure was surprised from the other who was all serious and confindent now :"I'm not cute Chuuya, i'm fabulous~" then he pinched the other's nose making him wince :"You are the cute one here, well you are also hot but .. hey !! I didn't forget !! Gimme some, please~ !!!"

He carried on insisting non-stop making the other irritated as he took one of the meat balls and put it in the other's mouth to shut him up.

"Those are the most tasty meat balls i ever ate !" Dazai said as he was melting while enjoying the delicious savor. The ginger stared silently at the other's over reactions, not like he hated them or something, they just made him blush :"I can ... prepare ... a bento for you from now on ... i mean .. if you want ..."

"I want ! I want !" The other said enthusiastically :"I could never say no especially when you're suggesting it in such a cute way~"

"I'm not cute !" Chuuya retorted as the tsundere he was but Dazai just smiled while he whispered as he looked up at the sky then back at his friend with a soft smile :"I will be eating Chuuya's home made bento from now on ... i can't be happier~"