Chapter XXXXII

It has been three days since Dazai got into his depression state. He thought and re thought of all the excuses he could use but at this state, he can't even bring himself to face the ginger that he's sure doesn't want to see him ever again. Odasaku on his side, had other thoughts, he was supposed to be in Yokohama since three days ago but because of this depressed teenager in his apartment, he can't move and Christmas is already coming. In the end of the fourth day, his patience reached it's limits and he didn't wait to pull the brunet out of his room then throw him outside with a pair of a shoes and a coat and :"You aren't entering this apart till you solve your problem with Nakahara !" And he slammed the door on his face ...

... and this was how Dazai found himself at the door of the ginger's house hesitating to knock but if only it was because of his fashion sense as last time. "I will never forgive Odasaku for this one !!" He cursed all the plans he prepared then knocked on the door as he decided that this time, he will accept whatever faces him and the first obstacle showed up. Kouyou was the one opening the door and surprise was obvious  on her face at his sight since it was already evening, she still welcomed the brunet teen inside and told him that the ginger was in his room but she sure asked what brought him here at such an hour for which he answered :"There is just a small misunderstanding between us and i need to clear it, i just can't sleep while Chuuya is angry at me ..." and "Shut up, you liar ..." he thought.

Kouyou only shook her head and slightly chuckled :"You teenagers like to overthink everything, now i see why my son wouldn't get out of his room ..." she pushed him to the stairs as she added :"You better fix everything then, i don't like seeing my son all depressed ... he deserves better, doesn't he ?" And the brunet only smiled as he affirmed :"Chuuya deserves the world and more !" while he thanked any god out there for not letting the ginger tell his mother about what happened since she would probably not have treated him this way if she knew.

He was facing the ginger's door now and this is finally when he realized that his heart wasn't ready to hundle a rejection from the other, not like he could back away now, it was already too late for him and all he could do was to advance. As he was about to knock on the door, he heard Chuuya's voice and his heart instently reacted but as he focused, he figured he was talking in French and he could already guess with who he's talking "Keep your calm, Dazai .. keep your calm !" Oh god, he really hated this Patrick guy ! When he finally calmed down, he gently knocked on the door and the ginger's voice came out seconds after asking him to come in "He probably thinks it's his mother ... i wonder what his reaction will be when he finds out it's me ..." then he pushed the door open and went in closing it behind him.

"What is it, Kouyou-Oh my !" Chuuya jumped from his chair instently with his hand on his racing heart, he thought it was going to stop and he hurriedly averted the other's gaze and blushed so hard especially at his exaggerated reaction and what he was wearing. Dazai though had all his attention on the other's bare arms and legs as he wore a cute greenish hoodie with no sleeves "Probably to hide his neck ..." the brunet thought as he drew his gaze down at the other's exposed legs and the very small dark blue shorts he was wearing, they didn't even completely hide his hips and he obviously wasn't waiting for someone to visit him at this hour.

What irritated the brunet though was the French guy on the phone who didn't want to shut up and "Is that a video call ??!!!! Are they having a video call while MY Chuuya is dressed like this ????" He was more than furious but still so good at hiding it. He immediately glared at the phone when Patrick adressed him :"Hey, Dazai ! Is now finally when you show up ??? How could you leave our baby Chuuya alone after what you did to him last time, he missed you so much~"

"Arretes de dire n'importe quoi !" The ginger hushed but his friend acted like he heard nothing as he carried on :"But man, he got a million times drunk with me and i still found how to refrain myself ... i gotta thank you though for making our innocent small Chuu a man ..." he kept on talking and talking making the ginger even more embarassed till the brunet reached his limits as he headed to the desk where the phone was, Chuuya was in the way so he moved to the side and confusingly stared at the younger one who smiled at the camera then ended the call with no word shocking both the ginger and the handsome blonde in France who instently texted him asking why he ended the call and the sound of the notifications from his texts only irritated the brunet even more forcing him to completely turn the phone off then slowly breath in to calm himself, he then turned to face the ginger who was grabbing the edge of the sweater pulling it down while staring shyly away "Damn, why does he have to be so cute ..." the brunet thought as he kept silent, he just realized he forgot all he wanted to say "Damn you, Patrick ..." (Stop saying nonsense !)