Chapter XXXX

It was past 9 p.m when Dazai finally reached Chuuya's house and stood in front of the door after his uncle threw him out because he couldn't decide what to wear. Odasaku was obviously against the idea of an underage going to a nightclub and drinking but Dazai used the perfect words to convince him and in the end, Oda gave up saying that he won't be responsible of anything that may happen. So, this was how the brunet ended up in front of the ginger's house while staring down at his clothes, he wasn't sure of what to wear to such places and he struggled too much, he ended up opting for something pretty random, black skinny pants with a black leather jacket, a white v-neck sweater and simple black shoes. His hair was as usual and he sure stood there for a long moment since people passing by were staring at him.

After he finally knocked on the door, Kouyou was the one greating him with a warm smile then complimenting his looks making him feel pretty confident compared to how he was moments ago. She made sure to warn him about how Chuuya gets drunk easily :"He is used to go to such places with Patrick in France and he never really minded his looks but look at him now, he spent all the day trying everything he has and he still isn't sure of what to wear and this is all because ..." she made sure to mimick the way her son talks making the brunet chuckle :"'All those bitches will be hovering around him, no way i'm loosing against them !' He said ...

"He's just overthinking it again ..." Dazai laughed softly before his expression turns to an irritated one :"That Patrick though ..."

"You hate him~" It was Kouyou's turn to laugh now. "A lot !" The brunet affirmed annoyingly but felt relieved when his crush's mother reassured him :"Don't worry, he doesn't have a thing for blonde hot guys but well, that doesn't mean he has a thing for brunets~"

"Of course he doesn't !" Dazai affirmed confusing her :"He only has a thing for Dazai Osamu~" and she directly chuckled :"What's with all the sudden confidence ?!" But the brunet didn't get to answer as his crush went downstairs :"Mom, how do i look no- Dazai ?!" And he jumped instently back with blushing cheeks. It seemes that he didn't know his crush was already there. "You look perfect~" his mom complimented as she headed towards him to adjust his sweater and jacket. Dazai on his side, had all his attention on the revealed left side of Chuuya's neck since he wore a cute side ponytail and he sure had to refrain himself from biting the exposed skin but oh well, this is hard.

"He looks hot !" Chuuya thought when the brunet stood up from the couch but he immediatly averted his gaze with a light blush when the other headed towards him while analizing him. He also wore skinny black pants but with a black sweater and a dark red leather jacket, it's sleeves were lifted to his elbows. He added leather gloves and black boots going slightly above his ankles without forgetting his usual choker. 

After a moment of silence, Dazai broke it with a soft :"Shall we get going now ?" They both had a lot of things to say but definitely not when Kouyou is around, they didn't realize that she was chuckling at the way they were acting since she knew everything going inside their minds. She decided at first to make no comment as she followed them to the door but she gave up, she had to say it as she waved at them :"Take good care of my son, Dazai-kun and you both enjoy your date~" and she hurriedly closed the door not giving her son a chance to retort. As usual, Chuuya blushed so hard and panicked as they were alone now and the brunet obviously noticed so to calm him, he whispered with a soft smile :"The ponytail suits you, well, you really look beautiful~"

Chuuya put both his hands inside his jacket's pockets and stared away with a faint blush :"You look handsome too ... well, this is nothing new since you always look handsome ..." the brunet softly thanked him but felt pretty disappointed since he wanted to hold hands with him. He ended up letting the ginger lead and he silently followed him.