Chapter XXV

Chuuya was sitting in the waiting area of the hospital as the Doctors were checking on his injured friend. It was just now that he remembered he should contact Odasaku but he couldn't since he didn't have the other's number. He thought about going back to school but didn't have to as he noticed his sensei hurriedly entering. He directly headed to the ginger who pointed at the room where Dazai was treated :"The doctor still didn't get out ...

Odasaku sighed and set beside the other. It seems that it was a student who saw what happened who went back to school and informed him. "Thank you for everything ..." Oda whispered as he petted the other's back gently since he was the one calling both the ambulance and the cops, he even had the reflex to memorize the car's number and tell the cops about it :"You should go back home and rest now ..."

"It was that bitch ..." Chuuya muttered :"All of this happened because of me ... if he never got involved with me then none of this would have happened ..." he couldn't hold his tears back anymore but he fastly forgot about them as the doctor finally went out.

Both of them got closer to the doctor just to hear him say that the brunet only had a broken arm and leg and some stitches here and there, nothing more dangerous. Odasaku sighed in relief then asked if they could join the other for which the doctor nodded. "Let's go inside ." Oda said as he pulled the ginger who just backed away :"I ... will go for now ... so ... take good care of him, sensei ..."

Chuuya was going to run away but his teacher managed to stop him :"At least enter and check on him, it will make him feel better since ... you're probably the one he wants to see the most now ..."

"I can't !" The redhead yelled without looking back then went to his saddened tone as more tears fell down his cheeks :"I could never face him after knowing that what happened was because of me ... even if he forgives me, i could never forgive myself ... so just ... tell him that i left him in the road alone ... that i didn't wait for him ... that i never cared for him ... please sensei, let him hate me ..." and that was the last thing he said before pulling away and storming out of the hospital.

"These brats sure overthink everything ..." Oda thought as he entered his nephew's room. The first thing he noticed were the plaster casts on both the right arm and leg :"It seems that you will be resting for a while ..."

"It does ..." Dazai muttered tiredly, he sure wasn't prepared for this and even more for what his uncle said after that.

Oda slowly set on the chair there as he thought of the other's reaction after what he was going to say :"With your parents though ...

"What ..." The brunet didn't even finish his sentence as the other added :"I promised the next time you do something dangerous i will send you back to your parents besides, i will be working so i can't take care of you and don't bother arguing i already called them and Kunikida is in the post police to take care of that girl then he will take you back to Yokohama ."

Even if he was tired, Dazai still managed to yell, something he usually never does :"You can't do this to me ! Especially now ! Chuuya-

"Forget about him already ..." Oda interrupted :"You just ruined everything with that last move, you thought you would help him but you just made him hate himself now that he thinks that what happened is his own fault ."

"But it isn't !" Dazai retorted angrily :"Call him now, i need to talk to him ! You can't just end everything like this !!"

"He just left while saying that he could never face you and that he wants you to hate him ... so just move on Dazai, this is probably the best for both of you ." His uncle adviced but he knew his nephew would never be convinced this easily.