Chuuya smiled at the sight, his efforts and all the stitches he had on his fingers that he hid with his gloves weren't for nothing. The brunet suddenly took something out of his pocket and muttered :"But because of your speech, i lost all my confidence in my gift since i only bought it ..." making the ginger hush :"You didn't have to bother yourself and d .. don't worry about that, i already know you aren't that good with your hands ..."

"Well, they can be good for some other stuff, you know ..." Dazai muttered with a faint smirk then chuckling at the other who looked so confused then he handed him his gift and softly wished :"Merry Christmas~" the ginger thanked him then unwrapped his gift only to find what he was searching for for the last hour :"Oh my god, Dazai .. thank you !!" He pulled out the phone and it was obviously too expensive :"This is too much ... you could have just bought a simple one ..."

"Well, it was my fault that you broke your previous one so this is the least i could offer ..." Dazai gently said :"I already saved my number and your mother's inside .." the ginger turned it on then thanked the brunet again making sure to add :"I'm not accepting something so expensive next time so you better bring a simple gift ..." he then went to check the phone curiously as he muttered :"Kouyou nee still has Patrick and my French friends's numbers so it's fine, i completely lost Tachihara's number though ..." and he instently felt a negative aura coming from the brunet.

"Why would you want these guys numbers, you don't need them ..." the brunet coldly whispered making a shiver run down Chuuya's spine :"We ... we can't know, i might need them in the futur-" he was interrupted by Dazai suddenly grabbing his wrist forcefully as he turned to face him :"You don't need them, if you want anything then just ask me ... damn, if i could i would even delete your mother's number so please, need only me, Chuuya ..." he hurriedly processed what he just said and realized why the ginger looked scared so he instently let go of his hand and apologized :"Sorry and ... just forget about it ..." as he thought "You have no right to say this, Dazai ... not yet ..."

The ginger didn't really know what to think about what he just heard, he only decided to forget about it now not to ruin their day. To change the weird atmosphere, he called the brunet's name and the second he turned, Chuuya took a picture of him then smirked :"This is my revenge for all the times you did it without asking me !" The brunet slightly leaned to stare at the screen making the ginger blush at their shoulders brushing "Why are you tensing up at this when you have already slept on the same bed with him ???" He fastly forgot about his thoughts when the brunet commented at the pic :"I still look good so it's fine~"

"I hate your confidence ..." Chuuya irritatingly muttered before his tone turns to a soft one :"But still, i promised myself my first pic on my new phone would be yours since i had none in my previous phone so i feel pretty happy now ..." Dazai could already feel his heart racing in his chest, he loved this guy way too much, he suddenly took the other's phone then wanted to put his arm around the other's shoulders but remembered his promise so he refrained himself from doing it. He only leaned a little closer then asked the ginger to look at the screen, this time he made sure to wait till the other adjusted himself then took the picture and gave the other's phone back :"Here, your second picture is of the two of us now~"

It was Chuuya's heart that started racing now especially that he noticed how the other pulled his arm away :"I ... i will cherish them ..." he softly whispered. After a moment, Dazai checked the time then turned to the redhead who still was checking all his new phone's options :"How about we go and eat something ?"

"Sure, let's go to-" the brunet interrupted him as he smirked :"I will take you to a good place~" Chuuya felt like he wouldn't like it as he thought "Don't tell me it's what i'm thinking about ..." but he still followed him till they reached said good place and the ginger instently thought "It's what i was thinking about ..." as they stood at the door of a high class restaurant :"You didn't even let me wear something appropriate !!"

Is this happiness ? जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें