Run in With a Trouble Maker and Coffee

Start from the beginning

(Imagine a very intense game with Manny being the one demolishing the whole game and Kaneki, Clawdeen and Frankie are the only ones left on the battlefield)

Kaneki acted like a headless chicken literally since he's the one being targeted by a raging bull who is ready to squash him like a bug, he ran around dodging barely but thanks to his enhanced endurance, speed and reaction time he survived each onslaught.

Clawdeen and Frankie however did their best trying to land a hit on Manny in order for Kaneki to rest a little bit well already since Manny is the only person left after he kept using the other students as meat shields which is surprisingly allowed.

After a few more newly made holes made their debut, Kaneki is the only person left on their side, gulping nervously he straightened himself and did a stance.

Manny laughed and taunted him trying to make him slip up, it almost worked but Kaneki's instincts kicked in allowing him to dodge the incoming ball, catching it on its rebound and quickly threw it towards Manny, Manny dodged and got cocky forgetting about the ball completely.

Kaneki smirked and walked away making Manny and the onlookers watch in confusion only for Manny to grunt when the ball made contact with his back.

The Ghoulfriends cheered along with the team Kaneki is in, Kaneki sat on the bleachers and did a deep sigh, few seconds later he passed out making the whole class run at him and with the help of coach Igor, they lifted Kaneki and went towards the nurse's office.

Time skip

Kaneki finally recovers after what the nurse said who was a se- I mean a wonderful vampire to take it easy since after that adrenaline rush his body can't handle too much of it and is still getting used to.

Kaneki walked inside his next class and sat behind most of the people who are already there and took out his favorite book titled Egg of The Black Goat, his personal favorite and most repeated book he ever read.

As more and more students came, Kaneki didn't notice Clawdeen and a certain zombie sit right beside him being Clawdeen on his left and the Zombie on his right, Clawdeen tried to talk to Kaneki only to be ignored thanks to him being stuck to his book like pieces of wood nailed together.

Clawdeen pouted and closed his book slowly yet forcefully since for a Normie (not) Kaneki has a pretty strong grip.

Clawdeen: Wow Kaneki didn't know you have a strong grip, OH btw this is Ghoulia, she's a zombie and a unnatural one.

Kaneki: hey I was... Oh hey Clawdeen sorry I got sucked in on reading this, nice to meet you Ghoulia.

Kaneki stood up and bowed as a sign of meeting someone, back in Japan he is known as the most formal person in between of him and Hide, Hide being the more carefree type of person while Kaneki being a good boy type of person.

Ghoulia was a bit shocked at what Kaneki did, and as soon as Ghoulia tried to stand up and bow also Kaneki realized and just took Ghoulia's hand and shook it.

Kaneki: sorry about that it's a big habit of mine haha

Kaneki sheepishly said and sat back down, Clawdeen, Ghoulia and Kaneki chatted while Clawdeen as a translator for Kaneki who can't understand zombie language until the teacher arrive which is Mr. Rotter.

Class ended and soon after the day ended and Kaneki walking out to meet up with Hide.

Clawdeen: you sure your not hungry after literally not eating anything at lunch?

Frankie: Yeah I also noticed that, why didn't you eat Kaneki?

Ghoulia: *moans* *more differently pitched moans*

Draculaura: she said the creepateria food is a bit unusual for Kaneki, maybe he lost his appetite?

Kaneki: no no, I'm fine I have a stomach that digests food slowly, which is a bit of a life saver since y'know, saving money is better than wasting it on non needed items and such.

Frankie: good point but does it really not bother you cause it bothers us a bit.

Kaneki: I assure you Ghouls that I'm fine, I will eat dinner soon after anyway.

Draculaura: after what exactly?

The Ghouls stared at him like a begging puppy and since Kaneki can't resist those thanks to Hinami he gave in.

Kaneki: ugh, after work *sigh*

Clawdeen: what work exactly?

Kaneki: you Ghouls won't stop until I say it right?

They all nodded and Kaneki sighed deeply, Kaneki found a job at lunch since after having a small chat with the Ghouls, Kaneki asked Ms Bloodghoul if he can go out for a little bit which Bloodghoul allowed.

Kaneki lead them straight to a coffee shop that looks like a normal shop until Kaneki opened it and welcomed them inside.

Kaneki: welcome to Cafe Delish.

The Ghouls stared at his workplace wide eyed, and as they took in the view Kaneki went in not until making them sit down.

(Btw the cafe looks like Anteiku pretty much)

Kaneki changed into his uniform and asked the girls if they would like some coffee, they ordered their own respective drinks and Kaneki's manager let him do the coffee making process.

Kaneki finished his coffee making and made the Ghouls who wants a different kind of coffee the coffee they want.

Kaneki: so, how is it?

Frankie: it's good like ferociously good.

That comment from Frankie made Kaneki's cheeks light up a bit but is not noticeable enough for the Ghouls to notice except Clawdeen since she is a werewolf and werewolves have good senses.

Kaneki: well thanks, I hope you come back again.

Kaneki said after the Ghouls left and went on their own journeys after thanking Kaneki and bidding goodbyes.