Does he love me for me or Because I'm a whore and Pleasure him nicely. (Love Story) 5

Lord Michael Ashcroft Watford Looked at Miss.Jacob wondering why her facial expressions are so hard and careless, He'd love to take Miss.Jacobson away to his house and wrip her to peices, But Lord Michael Ashcroft Watford Wanting to show Miss.Jacobson That he is still the respecting gentleman she once knew. Maryann Thought he was smooth, Lord Michael Ashcroft Watford didn't only have lust in his eyes! He had lostness and Careness, Or so She thought, Maryann was Mad at herself again, why did, No how could I allow Sucha Faker to fool me?. Maryann asked herself She looked ahead trying not to make a face at Lord Michael Ashcroft Watford. The walk was Silent Lord Michael Ashcroft Watford didn't know if he should ask Miss.Jacobson if she remember or just leave it as it is?. Surely he didn't want things to stay this Silent, The Silence was killing Him he wanted to ask his long lost love to marry him but How could he? What was he going to say, and Surely he's not dressed for it. Lord Michael Ashcroft Watford. The moon shined with such beauty, The night was beautiful no clouds just the Moon and stars hunging in to Air. "Hmm" Lord Michael Ashcroft Watford Said trying to get Miss,Jacobson to look at him. Maryann was More then mad she was Furious with Lord Michael Ashcroft Watford and herself. She was tired of waiting for her knight, Surely he was just a dream. The only man she loved was Michael a young farmers son, Michael was So handsome, But also sweet, He'd tell Maryann she looked Beautifull everytime he'd see her! But her Father Said no to this offer to Marry Her. Why because Michael was a farmers son! And maryann was the granddaughter of the great count Jacobson Surely she'd have to marry a lord or count!? Maryann got over it after some months of crying, Whats was crying doing for her? Nothing thats what!. "Yes, Lord Michael?" Maryann said looking up at his handsome face. "I've been wanting to talk with you Miss.Jacobson"Lord michael ashcroft watford said looking down at the thin woman in front of him. Their was silence in the air, Miss.Jacobson was lost in her thoughts. So thats how its going to be, Lord Michael ashcroft Watford thought, Maryann was over him, Well that he's a war hero he can get any woman he wants.

To be Contuined!

......................................................................

Please Enjoy and comment! (;