Does he love me for me or because I'm a whore and pleasure him nicely (love story) {2}

Could he be here to save her from this disgusting place. He was more handsome in person. All his feathers were amazing. Not a too big body. Wait why was a gentleman like him here at" kits whorehouse". As men called it. I put my pride a side like always. She thought " would you like to come to my room" Maryann asked quitly not wanting to displease him. "Yes" man said. She was to believe men are not people. They are users, sick twisted men. She thought closing the door to her door, softly." would you like me to undress sir" she wouldn't pity herself now she has been here to long. To many men have seen her. Paid to have there ways with her. Now of all times to pity herself she felt ashamed of pitying herself. "yes Maryann" sir George said sharply. She undid the tie in the front of her robe . she felt her nothing it was just business that's all nothing more nothing less. Maryann turned around showing her large breast. And her lower area . Sir George looked pleased with her body. When Maryann started at this whorehouse she became with child. It explains her well shaped body. "come" sir George watched her hips move as she walk closer to him. Surely he would be please with her body. "how may I please you sir George" right down to business like miss . Wentworth told her ages ago." undress me" sir George spoke with pride. You have lots of pride your at a whorehouse she thought . Giggling after "is some funny about my man parts" sir George said through breathing through his nose. Her eyes went wide when she notice where her head was. Right next to sir George man part. "no sir. Your amazingly large " she smiled up at him. This is why whores and no respect .She thought. as she climb on top of his naked soft body. Maybe he isn't her prince. Would a prince go to a whorehouse. He wouldn't she thought as he slid in side he. At this point sex was no longer painful or pleasureful at all. Maryann started off slow. Faster her pace went. Of course whores cum. But most do not when pleasuring there client. "moan" sir George screamed and slapped her across the face . she did as he said . She stop biting her top lip and let out a moan her. His pleasure. After an hour was over she stopped. Her and all there girls in the house only did three hours a day if that. And only one hour for each man. Sir George got up grinning. He got dressed quitly. Maybe to meet the young lady he was outside with. Maryann got up still naked. Why would she feel ashamed of her body. "I'll he back tomorrow Maryann" he grabbed her breast and left. Sir George was her last client of the day. She washed herself to the bone. Surely men are sick things. Not worse then you . She thought sharply.