"If you don't call a boy with a nice and humble attitude who update me with your funny pictures everyday an amazing person, I don't know what should I describe him then." Appa explained and he burst out laughter along with Jungkook, leaving me speechless and mouth opened.

"H-He sent you my pictures everyday!?" I kept my eyes darting on Jungkook with a pissed expression and Jungkook clutched onto his stomach before lifting his both hands in defense.

"I'm sorry, okay? I'm just entertain your family." He laughed again and It annoyed me more when I saw my dad joined him. I set my lips in a thin line and crossed my arm over my chest.

"Humiliating me to entertain my family?"

"Hmmm... something like that." He told innocently and I puffed air out of my mouth, glaring at him with a gritted teeth. "I'd decided to stop but your dad say otherwise. If you think about it carefully, I'm an innocent son-in-law who obeys to his dad."

"Dad-in-law." I corrected and was about to protest when my mom blocked in into our conversation.

"What if we go over there and take a picture?"

Jungkook jerked his left eyebrow at me and casually wrapped his arm around my father's shoulder, "Let's go DAD." dad laughed. Jungkook then looked over his shoulder to give me a smirk and they walked ahead of me to the place where my mom pointed at just now.

I hate you Jeon Jungkook! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you and I freaking hate... you?

I sighed and lifted my gaze up, looking at my parents who were laughing happily with Jungkook and somehow, the image managed in softening my boiling heart.

Why you must be so sweet Jungkook?

I sighed again for the numerous times and went to them.

*
*
*

I hugged my mom for the last time and kissed her cheeks. "Bye mom. If I've time, I'll meet you at home." She nodded her head and soon grinned as she looked behind me to Jungkook's direction.

"You will. Trust me."

I raised an eyebrow at her and she just shook her head, refusing to tell me. "Nothing. Now just go. You've a date right?" My mouth left opened halfway and my mom slightly pushed me, chuckling. I just looked at her with an indescribable expression, couldn't believe the fact that my mom was pushing me away from her.

Jungkook out of the blue came to my side and slid his hand around my waist, pulling me closer towards him. He then clicked his tongue to my mom and my mom winked at him as a respond.

What the hell is happening to my family!?

"Let's go, pretty." I was so lost in my thought to even realise that Jungkook had already dragged me away from my parents.

When I finally snapped back to the world, I hurriedly escaped from his hold and tilted my face upward to face him who was towering over me. "Tell me first, where are we going?"

He shrugged his shoulder off and turned me around by the shoulder, pushing me towards the car. "You decide."

"Me?"

He nodded his head and opened the car door for me before pushing me inside. He then closed the door and went to his side to the driver seat. While waiting for him, I couldn't help but smirk while my mind was thinking about the next location we should go. And trust me Jungkook, you won't agree with my decision.

"Are you smirking pretty?" I was so shocked when Jungkook out of nowhere spoke beside me, making me to jump a little and knock my head to the window. I whined and rubbed my head while that jerk just pissing me off by laughing at me.