PART 44: TURN ON 💕

She's so turned on that she can’t even think or talk. When all she want is to feel his body against hers, all he did is seducing her mind more...

 When all she want is to feel his body against hers, all he did is seducing her mind more

TURN ON 💕

And finally she broke that breathtaking kiss for some air. She traces his lips with her fingers and gently wipes it. Seeing his aroused state, she kisses his neck lightly and hugs him to control her bizzare breathing rhythm. Her hands were still massaging his back to steady him.

HOLY! He still can't surmise what she just did. He slowly released her breast and wrapped his arms around her.

For few minutes breathless silence filled with an ardour prevailed.

"I can't hide my feelings anymore. I need you. I miss you so much" finally she admits her inner conflict which she always shied away from confessing.

"Please make love to me Ram."

He really didn't expect this from her. But she surprises him always. Breaking the hug she kisses his earlobe "Do you understand what I am trying to say? I want you Ram. I mean like that." whispering, she looked into his eyes.

His eyes watched her innocence, heavy with desire but that's a heavens sight.

Even he needed her. He needed all of her, every bit, as much as she is craving. The desires incited within him by her is something extreme. He may not admit his desires verbally but his body's natural reflex to her presence can't be hidden.

And that sensual look of her teases his hardness more, he feels his entire body's nerves react to her touch and talks.

He sighs and watched her intently. He never loved anyone so much in his whole life like this and it is really worth doing.

The urge to touch her thrummed through his body after hearing her confession. But how can that be possible! She is injured and he don't know whether she is completely recovered. Most importantly he don't know whether her body is ready to bear their passion.

"Priya but how can that be possible.. I mean in this state?" He asked her and his voice was husky.

Closing her eyes she said "I don't know about that Ram. But I really need you. I want your touch. It's becoming very difficult for me to control and more difficult when I feel you all aroused like this"

He exhales a deep breath. Yes he was fully aroused and she can feel that very well.
This time he made her lie down on the bed and came on top of her. She bites her lips in anticipation as he closed the space between them.

Ram: What if something goes wrong with your health? I'm scared Priya!

She opens her eyes and sighs "Nothing will happen Ram. I'm perfectly fine now. And I can't bear this torture of being away from you. Please let's do it."