PART 27: HER SOUL🌕

HER SOUL

Only love of a good woman will make a man question his every choice, every action. Only love makes a warrior hesitate for fear that his lady will find him cruel. Only love makes a man both the best he will ever be, and the weakest. Sometimes all in the same moment.

He didn't just love her, he needed her. Not in some desperate "you complete me" sort of way. She make him whole. She improved him. She was a catalyst for his soul. He need her in order to exist, he needed her in order to be a better him.

KAPOOR INDUSTRIES

After ordering breakfast he called Jenny to keep Rajat busy and said her to show him how the things work there. Jenny obeyed his orders.

Priya: Mr.Kapoor I need to go back as early as possible because I have my classes.

He said "I know Priya. I just want you to complete this breakfast peacefully so."

He is always a dominating freak, she know that. While having her sandwich she was thinking about his bandaged hand, she wanted to ask him but she kept silent.

Both were stealing glances at each other and finally Priya couldn't hold herself "What happened to your hand Mr.Kapoor?"

Ram looks at her, he don't know how to respond back to this question.

He said "It's just a small wound Priya."

Priya being Priya she know how to interrogate things well "Can I know how this small wound happened?"

He ignored her question and concentrated on his toast.

It really made her quite exasperate, he can't deny her like this.

Priya: If you really want me to complete this food, I want an answer for my question.
This time she sounded forbidding.

He know how tough she is.

It's just happened as the way I hurted you, he said taking a deep breath.

Holy Crap!!! What does that mean?

Priya: What does that mean? Look at me and answer my question clearly.

He looks at her and closes his eyes in remorse.

Wait !! she can guess something from this. Did he? really!! To confirm her guessing, this time she asked him sternly.

Hurted yourself? She narrowed her eyes

He saw her in shock. How can she guess it!! he just turns away avoiding  her.

She got confirmed, she sighed.

God has given her a tough man to handle, he is mad. She closed her eyes in frustration  "How can you hurt yourself?"

Ram: Like the way I did with you Priya. Sometimes I feel I'm not worth to get you back.

Priya got irritated "Can you please stop this Mr.Kapoor."

Don't know why, she stopped conversing further.