PART 19: And the PASSION ignites🔥

And the PASSION ignites

It's really not easy to control the desire which is in firing level. And the way Mrs.Kapoor stopped the Tycoon makes us to feel pity on him momentarily.

But Tycoon knows his wife very well, her innocence too. They were just a step behind the actual thing but Mrs.Kapoor is upto something with her tranquility.

When she locked her lips with him it ignited his nerves more. That's not so simple. Damn!! they were in skin to skin contact and he had explored her bit more intimately few minutes before, in true sense he had touched her marking her as his in every way.

Her nudity was rebounding his sane mind and their legs were entwined like they never want to separate.

Her kiss was tantalizing his senses and she was giving her fullest along with grazing her nails on his bare back. And his hardness which she can feel making her go crazy.

And at the very moment he squeezed her breast which really did lot of things to her and she arched helplessly while kissing. That's lot of hotness happening over there!!!

How can he control himself when things are so bloody hell sensuous but he has to control for his dream and she is his dream. He had waited for her for four long years and now she is there with him and she has given him the rights that he never thought will happen so soon. Just little more time then she is going to be all his, so he has to wait.

They broke the kiss for the much needed air and there she was under him looking divine and the candles were enhancing it even more, her hair messed up and her sindoor spreaded unevenly.

He smiles at her state and that's what he want; he wants her to be messed up in his love. He wipes her spreaded sindoor and blood in the corner of her lips.

She blushed sensing their state and the way they are exploring each other. This so different, different from her imagination but its precious between a husband and wife.

She didn't know things will be like this but somewhere she felt she want more but she was hesitant. Yes that's the truth, she was hesitant so she stopped him. How can she go so intimate with him exposing so much. No it's not possible. She know he is her husband but still how can that happen.Oh GOD!! She was confused.

Her husband can read what she is thinking, he gave a peck on her lips which brought her to reality. She couldn't meet his eyes due to embarrassment.

He smiled at her and said 'Let's sleep Mrs.Kapoor.' And she agrees. He got up from her, soon AC chillness touched her nudity. All these time she had been in her husband's warmth and now this sudden cold made her to cover her upper body with her hands involuntarily.