PART 18: DESIRES🔥

DESIRES

DESIRES

Priya was very much comfortable with Natasha and Natasha too bonded with her well, both talked till their eyes closed for an afternoon nap.

Evening went well with hustle bustle in the mansion. Neha and Vikram joined them making the occasion more cheerful.

Priya mingled with them well and enjoyed her first evening in the mansion with lots of laughter and teasings around.

As the shallow, fiery sun has been accomplished and the mint, milky moon has come with a display of myriad twinkly stars the actual time came.

Neha took Priya inside after their dinner and said her to get ready. Priya didn't understand first, atlast Neha had to shout aloud to tell her that it's her first night.

Priya got embarrassed and blushed at the same time unable to say anything else. She know now what's going to happen. She got ready. She was very shy to face them, its all so awkward to her. Neha was teasing her a lot.

Finally it's time for the green room to see it's queen and for lovers meet. When Neha pushed Priya inside the room, for a moment she got confused, scared, blushed. But she made her mind strong and saw inside.

It was beautifully decorated with flowers and lit by candles everywhere, it was looking more like a heaven. She blushed seeing that.

She searched Ram but he was not seen anywhere. She went inside and heard the door getting locked and she know her husband is there.

She turns towards him and he was there wearing a beautiful designer kurta, looking handsome like ever, leaning on the door with his lopsided grin. Their eyes locked and for a moment her heart skipped a beat.

He was scanning her from head to toe.She was looking ethereal in Natasha Kapoor's creation, the same white saree he selected for their first night. He really don't have words to describe her beauty and she is such an art.

Priya lowers her gaze, it's something so aurousing. They had been together for two nights but this is something different.

Ram came near her. She was fidgeting with her pallu. He held her by her shoulders and made her to look at him.

Her eyes are his favorite. She is a beauty to die for. She couldn't control her emotions and she bites her lower lip.

It took Ram's attention towards it, he separated her lips from the assault of her teeth and touched it, it was so soft. And he felt the tremors of her body as soon as he touched her lips.

Looking into her eyes he said "Finally you are mine." It sounded so good and she just stood there staring at him.

They don't know what to speak, even though there is lot to talk. Desires dominating over everything.