PART 20: CONSUMMATION🔥

CONSUMMATION

CONSUMMATION

When two people are in love they cannot resist that for long time, though they can name it in anyway but it's the most finest way to show their belongingness.

Few call it as sex, few call it as lovemaking but it's something more precious for people in love, something which connect the two in the most intricate way.

Now the Green room is in its glory because the lovers are so busy exploring each other in their original dwell.

When he said he will not allow her to take bath as he wants her to feel him, literally she was rooted.

She was not able to think straight like what's happening between them. It's too intimate but she can't deny the fact that she is feeling so different and her inner soul screamed it's beauty

But it's something very distracting to be like this without taking bath and to involve in day's work. She know it because his presence and thoughts always distract her.

So Mrs.Kapoor thought of putting her plea in front of her husband. He was still busy in staring at her, it was so thrilling to see her like this under him.

She broke the silence by calling him, he asked her what and gave a gentle bite on her neck and started nuzzling her.

Scratching his back with her nails as she was getting so nailed by his acts in a feeble voice she said, "I want to take bath Mr.Kapoor please, it won't feel good if I go out like this"

He got up, towered on her and said "So you are complaining Mrs.Kapoor. Dont you like to feel me?" he smirks.

She wondered with his style of interrogation. Holding his arms she said "You are taking it in a wrong way Mr.Kapoor. How can you say that I don't like to feel you. I mean if I really think like that then I wouldn't have allowed you to be so intimate and not even what have you done few minutes before." She pouts.

He is truly wicked, God of love know how to get things done in his way. He pecked her lips and said, "Ok I will give you options"

'What options?'

"Either you shouldnot take bath or you should take bath with me" he said cheekily.

She yelled "What the hell!!! No.. No... I can't do this, No!! it's not possible. Please Mr.Kapoor you can't do this " but she couldn't control her blush.

He smiled at her and asks her "Tell me Mrs.Kapoor do you want to take bath ?"

She close her eyes in shy and nods her head as yes "But not together."