PART 42: TANGLED TRUTHS🕸

Love is the culmination of two souls guided to a common place. For every mistake, I am humbled by your acceptance. You are my hatred, my love, my tears, my laughter; you are my everything.

 You are my hatred, my love, my tears, my laughter; you are my everything

TANGLED TRUTHS

Several minutes passed and she sat there on the bench watching the night sky. She can't leave him everytime like this. She need to know what's happening with him otherwise it's difficult to solve the puzzle of his life.

As she expected he came and sat beside her. But she didn't respond. And he took her hand in his.

"I will tell you but please don't hate me" he exhales a deep breath. And this time she turns to see him.

"I will never hate you Ram because I know you won't do anything without reason" she said looking into his eyes.

"But you will really hate me knowing the truth" he looks at her in guilt.

"I know you are very complicated but you are not bad at heart Ram. I know that because I have felt you in better way, even without knowing anything. Just tell me what's bothering you. Even if it's wrong, we will deal with it together. I promise you" she said reassuring him.

Ram: I'm sorry Priya. Because of me you are going through all these things. I have made a mistake Priya.

Priya: What mistake Ram?

He looks away from her.

Holding his hands firmly she says, "Tell me Ram"

Ram: I love you Priya and I genuinely love you.

"I know that Ram. I believe you" she says encouraging him to continue.

He sighs "I never say that our lovemaking is a mistake but..." He paused. Taking a deep breath he continues "But everytime it was not straight Priya."

"Not straight means? Look at me Ram tell me clearly?" She made him to look at her.

"Many times I forced you for it. Even though you were exhausted I went wild. That's the mistake I made Priya. I made love to you to forget my anguish, to forget my insecurities, to get rid off my frustration Priya" he said looking at her being ashamed.

She sighs. "Everytime I felt you very different Ram. And I got the answer now"

"I'm really sorry Priya. But I didn't do it intentionally only sometimes it used to happen without my knowledge. But I know it's wrong" He bent his head down in shame