PART 26: AN ABSOLUTION💘

AN ABSOLUTION

AN ABSOLUTION

Early in the morning Priya was getting ready. The only person who was there in her thoughts was her husband.

It maybe just a month but they were connected a lot, in every way. And tomorrow it's one month for her marriage.

One month ago that night she was ready to give herself to him and that too before marriage. She had given him her soul, her body, her mind everything and that night turned out be different, they got married in an unusual circumstance.

He had given her the second chance to live, to feel alive. Life was so perfect with him.

She sighs remembering the things happened since they met.

While taking her bath she saw the marks incited by him, its not painful now but it had caused a mental trauma. She want to forget that night. Yes it's a curse in their life.

After 4days she is seeing herself in the mirror. She look disastrous. She scowl in frustration. Her dark circles, lack of lustre in her face didn't go unnoticed by her.

She is not going there to impress him but somewhere she felt she should be strong infront of him, she can't give up so easily.

She tried to cover it from her makeup but still she was least interested in doing that. She did a basic touchup and checked the time,it was 7.45a.m, her appointment was at 9. So she thought to go to the temple before she heads to Kapoor industries.

She was mentally preparing herself to be a headstrong woman but somewhere she knows that he is her weakest link of her strong will power.

She checked her bag once, she just took her note pad while the other stuffs were there with Rajat.

'Rajat' she wanted to get rid of that name from her life, yes seriously.

She know how chipku he is. Still she remember the words said by Ram that Rajat has an eye on her, she knows that very well.

Well she can't blame him for signing in a blank paper because she is a fool who didn't think before doing that.

Rajat had said that they can go together to Kapoor industries but Priya had nicely rejected his proposal, she know her husband well and how much it irks him.

The flight of thoughts she was getting was torturous, she really wanted to stop them but it was just everything about him.