PART 14: ACCEPTANCE 💝

ACCEPTANCE

ACCEPTANCE

Love is bliss, it is innocence, tranquility, peace, smiles and happiness

Love is stupidity, excitement, naughty, fun, mystery, curiosity and also a bit cranky

Love is gratitude, appreciation, thankfulness and grace.

Love is beauty, passion, romance, creativity and simplicity.

Love is support, understanding your doubts and insecurities and above all it is about togetherness.

Today the same love is transpiring between these two and bonding them in an inseparable knot.

Priya Sharma which was her identity till now soon it's going to change as Mrs.Priya RamKapoor, something intimidating but she can't deny the damn fact that she already belongs to him.

Once a woman gives her heart, when she respect a man and when she trust him there is no way to look back.

She is not vulnerable this time nor she is being carried away by the situation but she is sure of what's happening in her life, specifically in their life.

Priya finally put a brake to her thoughts and went to changing room. She opens her cupboard to take clothes to change.

Ram came from washroom and saw his love struggling to choose her outfit.

He came behind her and thought of teasing her so he says, 'Wear something sexy darling.'

Priya trembles and turns back to give him a killer look.

Ram biting his tongue says "I mean after marriage Priya. Not now"

Priya smiles at him and said "Ha Mr.Kapoor, don't ever forget that we are not married yet and for your kind information I'm not going to wear such things even after marriage got it." She smirks

What things you are not going to wear Priya? Is there anything which can't be weared by you here? He teased her

Priya: Oh!!!! Don't you know what I'm referring to Mr.Kapoor?

Ram: No baby..

Priya blushed hearing the word baby from him and she said "I'm speaking about this left drawer Mr.Kapoor."

Ram with a mischievous glint in his eyes says "I know how to make you to try on all those things Priya."

Keep dreaming Mr.Kapoor. I'm not going to wear such things, she said challenging him.

Ram: It's just three days baby and then I'm going to elope you forever, let me see how you will escape from my weird fantasies.

She blushed hearing his words and with bit of courage, "You can't force me on anything Mr.Kapoor"

Ram: Certainly I have every rights on you

Priya: Ha of course you have but I can't cross my few of my limits.