Will You Marry Me?

Cr: art from ig;sasnaru9627

Omg, I finished it before the year-end.🙉
This is as I had said before, the last chapter. Thank you guys for tuning in and we will see again next year. I thought I would write again when this fiction reaches 1k but it's like 50 views left, so I change my mind. I will write again once my mind works properly again. Lol

But I promise it won't take long.😉

Well, Hey. Enjoy!

                               ——🍅🍅🍅——
The Christmas day went by the way they wanted, Shisui come and celebrated it with them. And this morning, new year's eve, Itachi and Shisui drive away to the hot spring where they will spend the new year. When everything was finished and he was alone Naruto headed to Sasuke's room to tell him he was going out for a while. Today, he has an appointment to hand over the finalized report of the corporation between Kumo and Konoha. He also needed to stop by the shop to pick up the thing he have arranged, in secret to Sasuke.

                    Naruto waited for permission but not a sound was heard from inside. He assumed maybe Sasuke was showering, it was still only 8 in the morning. He turned his heel to go but then he thought he needed to inform Sasuke. With that in thought, he opened the door and walked in, only to see Sasuke sleeping soundly. He walked toward the bed where Sasuke had curled himself into a ball, the weather was cold so maybe he was freezing. He sit down on the bed quietly and watched the sleeping face for a while before he extended his hand and touched Sasuke's cheek. His heart thumped at the touch, he loved the feeling whenever his skin touches Sasuke's. Not getting enough by just that, he leaned and kissed Sasuke's forehead.

"Mm."

                    The person beneath him let an annoyance sound when being disturbed of his sleep. Naruto flinched and jerked up from the bed.

"Naruto?" Sasuke called out with a sleepy voice and looked questioning at the person who stood beside his bed with a nervous smile.

"... S-sorry I woke you up." Naruto apologizes while looking lovingly at Sasuke.

"Hn." Sasuke was already awake the moment it knocked on his door. He was just too lazy to utter anything and when someone entered his room without permission he knew it was Naruto. He wanted to know what Naruto would do when finding him asleep. Then he couldn't maintain his eyes closed when he was touched so gently. Seeing Naruto all dressed up he asked;

"Are you heading out?"

"Yeah. I needed to hand over the report." Naruto said with a cracked voice. He couldn't help it when Sasuke was laying on the bed so defenseless and not to mention looking at him with those heart-melting gazes. Would he be wrong if he think Sasuke was seducing him? Hm?

"... I will not be back until lunch. Should I bring with me take out?"

"Um. I still don't want to get up yet." Sasuke said as he covered himself, even more, only his head was visible.

'Gosh, Sasuke!! What the hell are you suggesting?!'

                    Naruto can't help but curse, Sasuke has been so defenseless around him after they get together that sometimes he can't help but wonder if it's Sasuke's way of inviting, for him to do what he wants.

"I... It's best I head out now. Um, the breakfast is in the fridge." Naruto quickly said, he can't be here anymore or else he would jump the older man in front of him.

"Naruto, wait." Sasuke called out. What the hell was Naruto thinking, was he going to go even though he was trying to get him in bed with him? He was so mad that he said what he wanted without thinking.