My Sin, His Trauma

Cr:art from IG; naruto_69

A long chapter here for you guys. I don't know how I can shorten it even more than that. I have been editing many times now. Well, Enjoy!🤗

⚠️Warning⚠️
Rape!!!

Proceed by your own discretion!

                              -----🍅🍅🍅-----
Naruto rushed out of his room and stood impatiently in front of Sasuke's room as he knocked on the door loudly. His feet couldn't remain still, at the moment, he looked like a boxer who is eager to fight his opponent. He was jumping impatiently and the person inside the room wouldn't permit him to enter the room.

"Sasuke! Hey, are you okay?... Sasuke!" Naruto shouted worriedly. The reason for his worry was he heard a crash from Sasuke's room when he get back from his job and was changing his clothes.

"Shit!"

Naruto swore under his breathes and decided to open the door regardless of what Sasuke may think. Once he opened it, the scene in front of him almost have his heart jump out from its hole.

"Sasuke! What happened?"

Sasuke tried his best to look up at Naruto and saw the horror in his blue eyes. He felt embarrassment creeping up from the pit of his guts while lying there on the floor beside his desk. This pitiful sight of his wasn't one he wanted Naruto to see. He was almost naked with only a towel covering his private section. He was about to take a shower before this damned event happened.

"Let me help you." Naruto offered and didn't wait for the raven's permission as he proceeded to do what he just said.

"No, I ca-" Sasuke was cut off when Naruto yelled worried at him when he touched Sasuke's arm.

"The hell! You are burning!"

Sasuke sighed. He really wants to dig a hole and jump in. He didn't want them to know that he was sick, he was already tired of the staff at his work making a big fuss out of this little fever he get. Sasuke almost stopped to breathe when Naruto asked him what he was about to do.

"Are you going to take a shower?" Naruto waited but no reply was heard. The only thing that could be heard was the clock on the wall ticking, tick-tock, tick-tock. He also couldn't say anything for a moment as it become awkward for him too when Sasuke went quiet.

"U-um..."

"You shouldn't take a shower now." Naruto said when Sasuke answered him after the long silence.

"What if you fall there?"

Sasuke tried not to look at that pair of blue eyes that is looking at him with such worry. He didn't even have to look, he knew which expression the other was wearing and the worry in those blue eyes.

"I won't fall." He manage to say as he tried to pull his arm back and stood up to go. But before he could even take a step, his hand was seized by Naruto's warm hand. It shoot a shiver through his whole body, he wasn't sure what was the cause, between getting touched and the fever. But as always, he lied to himself by assuming it was because of the fever.

"Don't make me worry, Sasuke." Naruto said softly as he also stood up.

Sasuke didn't know how to answer back. His heart was beating fast and loud and he was afraid Naruto who was standing right behind him would hear. But it might be impossible because Naruto was leaving a big gap between them. A pain struck his heart knowing how Naruto keep his distance.